Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Movie (TV) Secrets Magazines
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Magazines & articles discussion
roksana
Article "Monroe Caught In The Act With Yves Montand!" from Movie TV Secrets magazine , 1960, November
Stacy
Very interesting assesment by the psychiatrist. Love the article and especially the photos. Thanks again Roksana.
linkeando
thanx roksana!!!!

itīs a pitty īcause thereīs not information about those two photos of Marilyn into limusine
Stacy
This has to be one of the most ridiculous articles ever. Marilyn was dead, yet that fact didn't stop them from making up this article about a movie she never made with Frank Sinatra. If I had known what was in this magazine, I wouldn't have bid on it. Oh well...For your viewing pleasure there is a remarkable photo of Marilyn, so all is not lost.

October 1962
Tara
I guess made-up stories about celebrities are nothing new then!
Amber Nichols
Thats to bad Stacy.........Thanks for sharing your magazines with us!!
Fantastic picture!!!!
JC 96816
Here is another article...MM is NOT on the cover of this one...
Stacy
I LOVE those photo of Marilyn and Yves and the one of her alone in the car. So beautiful. Thanks♥
JC 96816
You're welcome...glad u liked this one too...
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif Another new one...This may have been in the vintage scrapbook.

October 1956
Joan Newman
Thank you JC. That was so much fun to read. I love knowing all the little details. I wish I knew which are the photos that the photographers got of Marilyn under the shade while with all the writers, thanks to Milton for allowing it. Thanks again JC clapping.gif clapping.gif
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif You're welcome
There'll be more as I find them...I don't read them myself...mostly get them for the pix.
Stacy
thanks again for your generosity.
Amber Nichols
Thanks 4 all your posts JC.
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif Hi Stacy, Joan, Amber;

I am so glad that you like my articles etc. I appreciate you acknowledging them. I share them because it does no good for them to be in the possession of one person when they can be enjoyed by many. I know you all love Marilyn and want her to be remembered. It is my small contribution. ES not only preserves Marilyn's memory but it is a great source of accurate information as well. I have a great MM collection thanks to ES. I also share my articles for another reason. If ever they were stolen, at least they are here at ES. I had my entire collection, which was mostly mint condition of Jack Lord stolen. Most of the material is not replaceable. I would like to have a tribute site for Jack for the same reasons you all have ES. Unfortunately, I am not a techie...so I haven't been able to do that yet. If anyone here can help me out, please contact me.

JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif New magazines received Thursday - Here's the first article...

March 1961
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif

April 1961
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif

August 1962
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif This is the last till next time...I hope you all enjoy them...

January 1963
suusmarie
Thank you JC for all you wonderful posts marilynbybrandon_190.gif
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif You're welcome Suus,
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif new article

June 1955
linkeando
mmm interesting!
suusmarie
June 1961 thumbup1.gif
Stacy
clapping.gif
suusmarie
February 1955 thumbup1.gif
Stacy
mf_w00t1.gif cheekkiss.gif mf_w00t1.gif I LOVE it so much!!!
suusmarie
February 1965 coolio.gif
suusmarie
December 1962 coolio.gif
Stacy
Thanks Suus. Love that pic of her in the limo.
roksana
Movie Secrets August 1956, photos from ebay seller, article is not complete.
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif re-scan from vintage scrapbook, incomplete, don't have the date.
adding 6/56 pic with Brando, I think it's the only item in that issue.adding Advice to the Stars page, don't have the date
update: Thanks Roksana, deleting the bad pages...
roksana
"Marilyn Monroe`s Deadly Triangle", full article from "Movie TV Secrets" , May 1961.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Stacy
Thanks JC & Roksana for posting those articles. Great pictures!
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif More from August 1956, from vintage scrapbook. This is the final item from the scrapbook that is new.
roksana
QUOTE(JC 96816 @ Apr 9 2020, 06:38 AM) *
marilynbybrandon_190.gif More from August 1956, from vintage scrapbook. This is the final item from the scrapbook that is new.

Thank you, JC! marilynbybrandon_190.gif
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif You're welcomed Roksana...Thanks for all your wonderful posts as well.
Now I am going through all the magazine categories making sure they're on my list and in my files. It's a tedious job.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.