Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trivial Pursuit
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn Trivia
Natalie
I have a habit of stealing (well ok, I ask first) the question cards from Trivial Pursuit when they pertain to Marilyn. Just for fun, here are the questions from the ones I've accumulated so far (they are all pretty easy!) throb.gif

Trivial Pursuit 1960s edition:
Q: What 1960 Marilyn Monroe movie probably hastened Clark Gable's Fatal Heart Attack?
A: The Misfits

Q: What blonde did Billy Wilder descibe as "Hollywood's Joan of Arc...our Ultimate sacrificial lamb.."?
Q: What Hollywood suicide victim made Robert Mitchum sigh: "She seemed like a lost child."?
Q: What actress described JFK's lovemaking as "very penetrating"?
Q: What Hollywood blonde did George Cukor say was "intellingent, highly articulate, but she could be imposed upon and was."?
Q: What blonde's last words to Peter Lawford were "Say goodbye to Pat, say goodbye to Jack and say goodbye to yourself..."?
Q: Who did Mae West dub "the only gal who came close to me in the sex-appeal department."?
A: Marilyn Monroe (as though you all didn't already know!)

Trivial Pursuit Genus II edition:
Q: What was Marilyn Monroe's left hand lying on when her body was found?
A: the telephone

Q: What movie star did Elton John grieve for with his "Candle in the Wind"?
A: MM of course!

Does anyone else have any other MM related Trivial Pursuit cards?
throb.gif
Robby
Thanks so much for this Nathalie, I loved the Trivia! Although they were pretty easy biggrin.gif.

Thanks! Robby.
Tara
QUOTE(Natalie @ Jan 16 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]96603[/snapback]
Q: Who did Mae West dub "the only gal who came close to me in the sex-appeal department."?
A: Marilyn Monroe (as though you all didn't already know!)

I love that quote from Mae! She was one funny lady laugh.gif
Paju
Mae West has said so many funny and witty things - this one being one of them biggrin.gif
Natalie
QUOTE(Robby @ Jan 16 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]96607[/snapback]
Thanks so much for this Nathalie, I loved the Trivia! Although they were pretty easy biggrin.gif.

Thanks! Robby.

Your welcome honey! throb.gif But my name is Natalie without the h! Although there is a Nathalie on this forum as well wink3.gif throb.gif throb.gif throb.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.