Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was Mm Abused After Death?
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn's mysterious death > General discussion
Robby
I've read in the Unabridged Marilyn that someone sayd that Marilyn's dead body was sexually abused by necrophillians, is this true?
Tara
No, I don't see how that could have happened. It's just one of these sick rumours that people like to pass around. no.gif
Paju
Damn I hope that's not true. It would be really sick.
Robby
They say it because Marilyn had some bruise wounds on her body.
Fav
The boards standards have just shot right through the floor..... schmoll.gif
Robby
The boards standards have just shot right through the floor.....

Well sorry, I only wanted to ask.
Paju
I think it's okay to ask. I mean, that's the way we can make sure these rumors are false and untrue.
ellen
hi robby bye1.gif i don't think you should have said sorry for asking a question.i have read this myself and have wondered if it were true.all i can say is i hope not love ellen xxx
njeane77
The bruises on MM's body must have come before she died - it's impossible to produce brusing once rigor mortis has set in. I think that this is one of those horrible rumours that go round - probably fuelled by the shroud and morgue pics that some unscrupulous photographers took after her death.

Sarah-kate
Robby
Maybe those bruise wounds came when someone killed MM. (it's only a theorie, but maybe by an enema).
marilyn
I've never heard this story before
Tara
QUOTE(njeane77 @ Dec 20 2005, 12:06 PM) [snapback]94608[/snapback]
The bruises on MM's body must have come before she died - it's impossible to produce brusing once rigor mortis has set in. I think that this is one of those horrible rumours that go round - probably fuelled by the shroud and morgue pics that some unscrupulous photographers took after her death.

Sarah-kate

Good thinking Sarah-Kate. This sounds plausible to me.
Charli
I seriously doubt its true, but if it is, I hope the SOB rots in a watery grave!!!
Cuddlebottoms
I've heard of stories of people's body's being abused sexually. But I have never heard about this one of Marilyn. I highly doubt they would do that, due to the media and such. But they technically abused the rights of her privacy by whoever took the mortuary pictures of her lying dead on the table. no.gif
purple-haze
it would be so eerie to be in the same room as such a famous woman, and shes passed on. i dont think i could have brought myself to take that photo, i dont think i could even be in the room! so if someone abused her body in otherways they must me a bit mental in the head. eyebrow.gif
sabine
No...no...no.....OMG.....sick! wacko.gif
Marilyn's bruises on her body were most likely a result of her bumping into things. She took sleeping pills during the day, making her drowsy. She sports one heck of a bruise in the Barris photos from June/July of 1962.....

sabine
Lauren Michele
It is very sick. But I watched too much reality TV and I don't mean the ones where people do outlandish things for money. I mean, Forensic Files and real crime stories and there are alot of sick individuals on this planet. The thought did cross my mind at one point and I hope I am not labeled as a sicko.

Perhaps not. I would like to think the coroner did his job properly if that's who some people think would do something like that.

This is something that pops in my mind when i've read it here on the board and I quickly block it out. I am not comfortable even typing this but the real world has sickos and like someone said back a few posts...if it did occur, may he rot in a watery grave. Amen.
pinup
I also heared this rumour and i hope to god its not true. Then again some people did take her hair which you can now buy on ebay from her dead body which i do not agree with wheather it was being cut off or not, i wouldnt like to own a piece of her hair that has been taken from her dead body it does not seem right. So who knows what happend. I also dont understand why they published a book of her funeral with pictures of her in the morgue and everything its a bit sick.
meztisa
Marilyn, especially towards the end of her life, wanted respect. Although her early death immortalized her into a legend, a true definition of a Silver Screen star, being a sex symbol did not do her any justice. It makes me depressed to realize that she will not get away from that image and be recognized for her true talents, even though she was physically beautiful. I think disrespectful people decided to play on her sexuality and made up that stupid rumor about her body's encounter with a necrophilliac. And if it's true...Shame on them. Desecrating a body after death....well that's just disgusting! I wish people would leave Marilyn alone in peace.
dwane
i really hope not! hopefully people in this world aren't so sick that they need to rape a dead womans body. sick, just sick... angry.gif
meganmarilyn
Time will pass, but one thing will always remain true. That image of Marilyn blowing kisses just like in Dwane's avatar. Her beauty will always shine the brightest in the minds and hearts of every new generation that comes forth. Surpassing all the bad stuff that comes and goes.
dwane
nicely said meganmarilyn! hug.gif
meztisa
I agree, Dwane. That makes me feel a lot better, Megan. I will always remember Marilyn as the bright and beautiful person as she appeared.
Marilyn Fanatic
I've seen pictures that show a guard by her place in the morgue. Not sure if he was there all the time
or just for the pic.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.