Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screen Stars Magazines
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Magazines & articles discussion
Stacy
redsitting.gif mm

I don't own it. I found this on eBay. Thought it was a great peak inside. Wish I did own it.

July 1955
linkeando
of course!!!!! good idea and article!!!
thanx as usual stacy!!

holding a good thought for Stacy wink3.gif
suusmarie
February 1953
Joan Newman
QUOTE(suusmarie @ Mar 20 2010, 12:45 AM) *
thumbup1.gif

Wow suusmarie. We have pictures from this event but not these here. Thank you. clapping.gif
Emma
Thank you very much suusmarie , i love your scans , beautiful !
linkeando
magazines help us much with our pictures investigation
suusmarie
November 1954
Tara
Great cover and article, Suus. I like the part where she thought of the 'blonde all over' quote!
TwinklingStar
Neat article. But anybody laugh over the "breasts losing firmness?" ad? laugh.gif
CYRILPARIS
Thanks Suus!!! Congratulations for this acquisition! clapping.gif
Can you scan too the first page with summary? And to see the credit picture for the cover... biggrin.gif
suusmarie
QUOTE(CYRILPARIS @ Feb 26 2011, 12:02 AM) *
Can you scan too the first page with summary? And to see the credit picture for the cover... biggrin.gif

No photographers credits in this magazine, I always look for that coolio.gif . The cover is a photo by Florea I believe.
CYRILPARIS
QUOTE(suusmarie @ Feb 28 2011, 02:08 AM) *
No photographers credits in this magazine, I always look for that coolio.gif . The cover is a photo by Florea I believe.

Thanks Suus !
Stacy
What an interesting article and a great cover picture. Thanks Suus♥
JC 96816
February 1961
received this today: only column pic with Arthur and item about MM & Yves Montand
JC 96816
August 1961
I put all the gossip items together for this. Besides that there's a very long article...
JC 96816
June 1962
A short article...
suusmarie
July 1956 thumbup1.gif
Stacy
Love the cover!
suusmarie
Wonderful, thanks Roksana clapping.gif
suusmarie
QUOTE(chickeyonthego @ Oct 5 2005, 05:03 AM) *
I don't own it. I found this on eBay. Thought it was a great peak inside. Wish I did own it.

July 1955

Also from Ebay but readable coolio.gif
Stacy
nice, thanks Suus
roksana
Screen Stars, January 1958 / "The Baby Marilyn Couldn`t Have"

Stacy
Thanks Roksana, Great article!
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif All from Vintage Scrapbook

June 1952, incomplete also: would someone please fix up the new picture for me? The brushes in photoscape are too big to use. I cropped out a copy of it.

adding Sept 1955 gossip page...also from vintage scrapbook
adding Aug 1956 Goes To A Party
JC 96816
QUOTE(suusmarie @ Aug 9 2017, 01:58 PM) *
July 1956 thumbup1.gif

adding the rest I found online...
roksana
Screen Stars December 1953
"Let`s Talk About Marilyn Monroe" by Jane Russell ( uncomplete from ebay seller)
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Stacy
December 1953, didn't have the cover, thanks Roksana! it came out a bit scrambled blink.gif
Joan Newman
Thank you Stacy and Roksana. clapping.gif Love the Jane Russell Talks About Marilyn. throb.gif throb.gif

Marilyn once said to me, "You can stand almost anything as long as at least one person understands- and has faith in you." yes.gif wink3.gif biggrin.gif
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif I won the auction for July 1955 issue today...
update: I tried posting the scan 12/18 but the boards give error message...
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif Scans 7/55 complete
Stacy
Thanks JC
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif glad you liked it...
roksana
Thank you so much, JC.
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif you're welcome Roksana...
Amber Nichols
Thank U ! Nice post
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif glad I could help, let me know if there's anything else anyone is looking for...I'm seeing those black squares instead of pictures again today.
lois_laurel

Can't see the pictures no.gif
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif Maarit, I'm having the same problem...It's been days now that I cannot see pictures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.