Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [tv-alert] Dead Men Talking
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Documentaries
Tara
'Dead Men Talking' - an investigation into the mysterious death of Marilyn Monroe, using forensic science. Tonight from 7pm-8pm on the Biography Channel, in the UK.

Note: this is one of several documentaries that will be shown on the Biography Channel this week, to mark the 43rd anniversary of Marilyn's death. For more info, click here
Zelda Zonk
Hey Tara bye1.gif I believe I watched this show when it aired on TLC or the Discovery Channel. Unfortunately, I don't remember anything from the show. no.gif Too bad it's not airing on Canadian television. In fact, I checked the schedule and the Biography channel isnt airing anything here about Marilyn. How sad. no.gif
yllek
I think i saw it on Discovery ´Tales of the dead´ its very interesting. Dont remember what the conclusion was.
Tara
I actually taped it last night but set the wrong time! doh.gif

However, there is another MM documentary on the Biography Channel today (Aug 5). 'The Final Day', a look at conspiracy theories about Marilyn's death, will be shown from 7pm-8pm, and repeated from 1am-2am.
Bobby
QUOTE(Tara @ Aug 4 2005, 09:30 AM) *
'Dead Men Talking' - an investigation into the mysterious death of Marilyn Monroe, using forensic science. Tonight from 7pm-8pm on the Biography Channel, in the UK.

Note: this is one of several documentaries that will be shown on the Biography Channel this week, to mark the 43rd anniversary of Marilyn's death. For more info, click here

This documentary is repeated tonight on UK television at 11pm (on the Biography channel). I've had a look through the listings for the next couple of days and can't find a repeat, so don't forget!

Has anyone seen it? Is it any good?
Tara
Since my last post I've seen a documentary made by Discovery which used forensic science to investigate Marilyn's death. If it's the same one, then I thought it was very good - not that it had all the answers, but it asked the right questions. I think it might be the same one, but I'm not 100% sure.

Reading Alessia's post, I think it might be - here's a thread on the one I saw...

http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/ind...showtopic=10066
Robby
I have this documantary. I think it's very well researched. It doesn't really focus' on her death, but more on her depressions, and all the problems she had. A few psychiatrics examen her psychological problems, and a few people that knew her are being interviewed. And no Robert Slatzer and Jeanne Carmen!
Tara
QUOTE(Robby @ Oct 1 2008, 03:21 PM) *
And no Robert Slatzer and Jeanne Carmen!

That's always a plus for me! laugh.gif
Robby
For me too laughing.gif!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.