Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Solved]Is It Marilyn?
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Picture Investigation > Solved investigations
Pages: 1, 2
Jim Parson
There is no question that she met with the King and Queen, Mary. But that picture is not real. I believe it was once a real picture of Marilyn meeting them. I suspect someone put their own face on it as a gag or for use on their website. I've seen many examples of people putting their own face on Marilyn. I can't think of any other motive for doing it. The photoshopping is very easy to spot and is actually quite a poor job.
meganmarilyn
QUOTE(nightxposed @ Apr 2 2012, 04:51 PM) *
I am shocked that this was reported as solved. Just because she met with King Paulo and Queen Frederica does NOT make this picture real. In fact, it is VERY obviously photoshopped. You can see the line across her forehead where the different face was attached and if you follow that line, you will plainly see that the hair on her left side (our right) doesn't even match up. It is very easy to see exactly where the cropped face was laid over the top of the picture. This is most definitely a fake.

Here is the original newspaper clipping with the source photo. I see nothing wrong with this photo. Looks real to me.
mberton
QUOTE(meganmarilyn @ Jun 26 2012, 05:17 AM) *
Here is the original newspaper clipping with the source photo. I see nothing wrong with this photo. Looks real to me.

I'm with you Megan - looks real to me.
CYRILPARIS
From book Marilyn in Fashion by George Zeno & Christopher Nickens
MM_Fan
I realize this investigation is closed, but I just saw this photograph on eBay and it reminded me of this conversation; I thought I'd add the slightly different angle (though the image is heavily watermarked):

marilynbybrandon_190.gif
linkeando
QUOTE(MM_Fan @ Jul 2 2014, 07:30 AM) *
I realize this investigation is closed, but I just saw this photograph on eBay and it reminded me of this conversation; I thought I'd add the slightly different angle (though the image is heavily watermarked):

marilynbybrandon_190.gif

clapping.gif clapping.gif
suusmarie
Finally the right date for this event, thanks clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.