Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Solved]Rare Picture? No Idea...
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Picture Investigation > Solved investigations
Marloes
I found a lovely picture of Marilyn, but I have no clue when it was taken, where she was at and what she was doing. Opinions? unsure.gif
jily
she's at ucla.
not sure why or the year
some other pics too thumbup1.gif

"0) jilly
linkeando
http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/ind...e=post&id=18083

I don't know because I have classified it in 1951, but her style is of 1952
Stacy
She attended UCLA in the Fall of 1951.
Nina
This is an automated reply

Considering the information contributed by our members regarding the original question, we can now consider this investigation as solved.
Marloes
Wow, thanks so much everyone!
sabine
This series of photos was taken as publicity for Marilyn....she won the Henrietta award in early February 1952 and here she looks identical....so my best guess is that this was taken in early 1952 sometime....by march she had changed her looks and lightened her hair for "monkey business"...

sabine
Mezzo
QUOTE(sabine @ Dec 10 2004, 09:47 AM) *
This series of photos was taken as publicity for Marilyn....she won the Henrietta award in early February 1952 and here she looks identical....so my best guess is that this was taken in early 1952 sometime....by march she had changed her looks and lightened her hair for "monkey business"...

sabine

I have read that they were publicity photos taken in February 1952.
Mezzo
Same dress, but I don't know any more details.

Click to view attachment
Joan Newman
bye1.gif
marilyn144
i found this... is real or fake....?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.