Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Solved]Tell It To Louella
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Picture Investigation > Solved investigations
linkeando
according to Adam Victor was in 1958, but according her biography, that book is of 1961
Mandydolphin
I found this one.Look at the text.
linkeando
thanx mandy, but that is what i wrote, that photo is for that book
Mandydolphin
Sorry I didn't know that.But the text from the photo I posted is in Spanish and says 1958.So if Adam Victor also says 1958,it could be 1958.
BlondeAmbition
It looks like 1958.
Mandydolphin
Yes that's what I was thinking as well.
Stacy
According to Modern Screen, October 1958, Marilyn attended a birthday party for composer Jimmy McHugh. This is the occasion that Marilyn and Louella were photographed at. A photo also accompanied the article. Mr. McHugh's birthday was July 10. So I am assuming that it was held shortly after Marilyn arrived in Hollywood to film Some Like It Hot. Her hair is growing out from the "bubble" cut that Kenneth Battelle gave her that spring.
Stacy
This is an automated reply

Considering the information contributed by our members regarding the original question, we can now consider this investigation as solved.
suusmarie
With Jimmy McHugh biggrin.gif
Stacy
Great pic Suusmarie. I hadn't seen that version before.
linkeando
rare for me
Click to view attachment

sorry, i don't find this topic

I found the article, thanx stacy for the clue wink3.gif
CYRILPARIS
I thought it had been published here in 2016
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.