Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marilyn With The Rosten's
Everlasting Star Community > Multimedia > Pictures > Miscellaneous pictures
Nina
Here are a view pics from the Rosten book which I have scanned. She looked so natural and happy.

hug.gif
Amber Nichols
biggrin.gif Thanks sooooooooooo much Nina I adore these pics of Marilyn!! clapping.gif
Nina
You're welcome Amber biggrin.gif and btw, thanks for sharing yours too biggrin.gif -
nathalie
scared.gif
jeharsy
hey!!!!i have footage of this day, can anyone tell me how to send it to all of you?
Fav
QUOTE(Nina @ Oct 31 2004, 06:42 PM)
Here are a view pics from the Rosten book which I have scanned.
hug.gif
[snapback]65031[/snapback]

Which Rosten book Nina? I haven't seen these photo's before and they are splendid!
nathalie
scared.gif
suusmarie
I donīt think the last photo has anything to do with the Rostens blush.gif
nathalie
But I read this, I don't know...
suusmarie
Patricia Rosten on MM clapping.gif and a small article about MMīs final gift to Patricia throb.gif
Amber Nichols
biggrin.gif Interesting........Suus
Mandydolphin
MM
nathalie
mf_w00t1.gif
wootness
QUOTE(jeharsy @ Nov 1 2004, 08:54 AM)
hey!!!!i have footage of this day, can anyone tell me how to send it to all of you?
[snapback]65109[/snapback]

I would LOVE to see that... you could upload it to yousendit.com.
Zelda Zonk
I'd love to see it too. Please do upload it for us. biggrin.gif
Paju
Suus, thank you so much for the article smile1.gif I loved reading it. Patricia really speaks of Marilyn warmly and has beautiful memories of her. This is the Marilyn I think we all would love to have known. And the story about Cindy! Marilyn was so sweet to animals. I'm sure Patricia loved Cindy smile1.gif
Joan Newman
I read again my Jim Haspiel book on Marilyn and in it he spoke of movies he had taken of Marilyn with a dog, not Hugo, on a leash. Could they be these pictures he was talking about and could this be that same dog, Cindy? What do you guys think?
ellen
hey nice pics nettie i've only ever seen the middle one,poor marilyn running no.gif
Stacy
QUOTE(Nettie @ Jun 6 2005, 09:35 PM)
I read again my Jim Haspiel book on Marilyn and in it he spoke of movies he had taken of Marilyn with a dog, not Hugo, on a leash. Could they be these pictures he was talking about and could this be that same dog, Cindy? What do you guys think?
[snapback]80325[/snapback]

That's Hugo.
Nina
Which Rosten book Nina? I haven't seen these photo's before and they are splendid!
[snapback]65142[/snapback]

Fav, it looks like I have never answered your question from Nov. 2004 laugh.gif - The pics I've posted (when I started this thread) are from MARILYN, An Untold Story - here's the cover.

sleepingmm2.gif
Tara
Suus, thanks so much for that Patricia Rosten article. What a treat! marilynbybrandon_190.gif

Also, I was lucky enough to find a copy of 'Untold Story' a few months ago, and it really is one of the best ever reads on the private MM - without being intrusive.
Joan Newman
Thanks Chickey
Fav
QUOTE(Nina @ Jun 7 2005, 07:16 PM)
[snapback]65142[/snapback]

Fav, it looks like I have never answered your question from Nov. 2004 laugh.gif - The pics I've posted (when I started this thread) are from MARILYN, An Untold Story - here's the cover.

sleepingmm2.gif
[snapback]80373[/snapback]

Thanks Nina. Patience is a virtue and I got an answer in the end! I will have to keep an eye out for this book.
linkeando
I would like to know the story of every photo
Amber Nichols
:DMy scan from small picture.
clycla
great pics, I love them!!

CLARA clapping.gif throb.gif bye1.gif thanks to all!
Nancy
Patricia Brown Sitting with Mother
Original caption: Patricia Rosten, 16, daughter of playwright Norman Rosten, sits with mother, Mrs. Hedda, and family dog at their Brookly home August 17th. The two had just learned they had been left $5,000 for Patricia's education in the will of the late screen star Marilyn Monroe.
suusmarie
MM and Norman thumbup1.gif
nathalie
Wonderful pic, thanks.
suusmarie
LIFE magazine,25 january 1963...
Joan Newman
bye1.gif
Marilyn2Bonnie
"THANKS TO EVERYONE! I JUST LOVE THESE PICTURES, MARILYN LOOKS SO HAPPY IN THEM." marilynbybrandon_190.gif
A SCREENCAP I MADE
LOVING MARILYN throb.gif
Click to view attachment
suusmarie
thumbup1.gif
Joan Newman
QUOTE(suusmarie @ Sep 22 2014, 12:42 AM) *
thumbup1.gif

mf_w00t1.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif OMG !!! clapping.gif clapping.gif

How SEXY is SHE ? Wow, lucky those guys to have her all to themselves. I just love to see her enjoying herself with people who truly loved her. clapping.gif clapping.gif

Thank You Suus throb.gif bye1.gif banana.gif
marilyn144
mf_w00t1.gif sexyy sexyy
Marilyn2Bonnie
"OH, SUUSMARIE THOSE WERE ALWAYS MY FAVORITE CANDID PICTURES OF MARILYN, I LOVE THEM! throb.gif
THANK YOU! SO BEAUTIFUL!...AND SEXY! marilynbybrandon_190.gif
LOVING MARILYN throb.gif
suusmarie
Little bigger, little better thumbup1.gif
Joan Newman
Henry Rosenfeld The White Barn Theatre, Connecticut 1955
http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/?sh...199#entry233668
glaze_p
marilynbybrandon_190.gif
Joan Newman
QUOTE(glaze_p @ Jul 4 2016, 09:11 AM) *
marilynbybrandon_190.gif

wavetowel2.gif mf_w00t1.gif jumpymm.gif

Thanks Paul. It's HUGE. Love her look and her sexy shorts. clapping.gif
Paju
Here's a letter from Marilyn to Norman (she nicknamed him Claude) that was on display at the London exhibition.
blondealways
QUOTE(nathalie @ Nov 1 2004, 04:42 AM) *
scared.gif

Does anyone have a larger version of the picture of Marilyn with Hedda Rosten?
I would love to colorize it!
suusmarie
thumbup1.gif
sneyder69
Oh wow thans Suus, i wish there would be more of these photo"s
Joan Newman
[quote name='suusmarie' date='Nov 7 2016, 02:59 AM' post='239833']
jumpymm.gif jumpymm.gif jumpymm.gif jumpymm.gif jumpymm.gif jumpymm.gif
Joan Newman
[quote name='Joan Newman' date='Nov 7 2016, 06:42 PM' post='239838']
[quote name='suusmarie' date='Nov 7 2016, 02:59 AM' post='239833']

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.