Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Death An Accident?
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn's mysterious death > General discussion
sabine
Impossible for the simple reason that you can not take 25 pills "by accident"......nobody takes them all at once by 'accident', if taken all at once it would be suicide because the person would KNOW they are not gonna survive thru that....
It is physically not possible to take the pills 'accidentally' spaced out over time....because the person would pass out after a certain amount and wouldn't be able to take the rest of the pills requiered to bring the blood count to 25.

Sad to say but the pills were taken all at once.

sabine
N.u.r.v
exactly, one person can not not take that many pills.
Asia
Exactly. Including Marilyn.
That said, it should be established without any conspiracy theories and all she did commit suicide. It's really getting boring.
meganmarilyn
And there was no pill residue in her stomach. That right there tells me she was injected or some other way given a dosage most likely.
N.u.r.v
So she committed suicide by taking that many pills, there is no way she could have had taken that many pills (without some sort of help, she had twice or maybe even more the lethal amount).

maybe I am understanding this wrong? Or maybe I just didn't understand the way you typed it out.
sabine
Guys.......

The pills Marilyn took can be taken in under ONE minute, even with minimal water. (They tested this and it's true).
There was no residue in the stomach because Pills don't DIGEST like food, but they DISOLVE. The stomach lining is very smooth and there is nothing for the 'residue' of pills to cling to.
They liquify in the stomach acid and are literally flushed away. I studied this intensively. I asked many proffessionals and also observed the latest forensioc testings and this is absolutely true.
There was no Injection....that would have left a nasty bruise with a pinpoint and none was found.

sabine
poning
I am just wonering to read above wiriting...
Is there a possibilty to die if someone take only 25-33 pills ?
As I think....No. I don't know exactly about Marilyn Monroe Case.
Tara
I'm not an expert in this field, but I do think that a dose of 25-33 Nembutal would most likely be lethal, and if they were really all taken at once, then I don't believe it could have been an accident. However, there are so many theories on how the dose was taken, so I don't know ...
sdpt
QUOTE(Tara @ Jul 16 2005, 03:37 PM)
I'm not an expert in this field, but I do think that a dose of 25-33 Nembutal would most likely be lethal, and if they were really all taken at once, then I don't believe it could have been an accident. However, there are so many theories on how the dose was taken, so I don't know ...
[snapback]83939[/snapback]

why would her light still be on...?
mels
QUOTE(sdpt @ Aug 6 2005, 06:35 PM)
why would her light still be on...?
[snapback]85670[/snapback]

Interesting question but:

- we don't have a single valid testimony stating that the light was, indeed on, or off. Actually the only testimony mentionning the light was on was when Mrs Murray said she was alarmed when she saw the light in Marilyn's room was turned on in the middle of the night. But she then changed her testimony several times after...

- whether it was on or off doesn't mean a single thing IMO. Whether it was an accident, a murder or a suicide, the light could have been turned off or on by anyone on the scene, including Marilyn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.