Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Solved]I Suppose That One Interview
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Picture Investigation > Solved investigations
linkeando
more information? what do you think?
Susanna
QUOTE(linkeando @ Jul 4 2004, 01:04 PM)
more information? what do you think?
[snapback]56370[/snapback]

I think, it was an interview when she was doing monkey business, because her look is the same in the movie, donīt you think??

biggrin.gif
linkeando
i donīt think that susana, sorry
monkey business, i can to be wrong, itīs just my opinion
1952??? well, could be
Stacy
Her hairstyle looks like late 1951 to me, before she cut it for Clash by Night. I can't see it too well, though.
linkeando
WELL, I had thought about another date
daily I am losing my dowries of detective HAHAHAHAHAHA
wootness
I believe this is from The Monkey Buisness period. The hair is the same.
Stacy
redsitting.gif mm

After looking at this enlargment, I tend to agree with Craig. I think it was sometime during the making of Monkey Business.

The woman in the photo is columnist Aline Mosby. Marilyn did several interviews
with her during this time period.
linkeando
now, i think the same think

WOW!!! what size!!!!!!!!!! thanx
Stacy
This is an automated reply

Considering the information contributed by our members regarding the original question, we can now consider this investigation as solved.
Joan Newman
Old post I know.

"The investigative reporter Aline Mosby, who worked at the Los Angeles office of UPI-United Press International, is the first to have discovered that Marilyn Monroe had posed nude for a calendar in 1949. The reporter would come to find the schedule in February 1952. It is said that Jerry Wald, producer of the film Clash by Night which starred Marilyn and produced by RKO, which would have blown the case to the journalist. Marilyn, then filming of Do not Bother to Knock, was interviewed by Aline Mosby, who published the interview 13 March 1952 in the American press. Marilyn told them simply that she was penniless and lost. The media mostly rather well acceuillis the new Marilyn and won the sympathy of the public. "

ginie
other picture: with journalist Aline Mosby and photographer George Long
Click to view attachment
linkeando
http://beta.wpcf.org/oralhistory/mosby1.html
Mezzo
Click to view attachment
linkeando
QUOTE(Mezzo @ Jun 2 2013, 10:34 PM) *

is this the article???
Mezzo
I'm sorry; I don't know, Jeannette.
linkeando
donīt worry, thanxs for share it!!! wink3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.