Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ITS TIME FOR TRIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn Trivia
the_Mmmm_girl
Post your answers and those who get all of them right gets the ES SEAL OF APPROVAL (*seal of approval is completely made up by me LoL.... but answer anyways!)

1. Which MM character had these lines, "SO I wasn't addresed. Big Deal. Theseus? Who the hell's Theseus anyway?"
2. What brand of facial moisturizer did Marilyn use?
3. Which actor refused to continue work when Marilyn was fired from the set of *Something's Got To Give*?
4. On the set of River Of No Return, which actor was the only one allowed in Marilyn's trailer?
5. Tinkerbell from the Disney movie, Peter Pan was modelled after Marilyn. TRUE OR FALSE?
6. What was Marilyn's "heaviest" weight?
7. Marilyn liked to cook which 2 Yiddish dishes for Arthur Miller?
8. What children's book did Marilyn read to calm her nerves before singing "Happy Birthday" to JFK?
Norma
Nice quizz! I don't know all the answers, though... shy.gif

1. Miss Caswell in "All about Eve"??
2. Nivea?
3. Dean Martin :refreshing:
4. the little boy Rettig maybe?
5. FALSE...? :zz?:
6. 140 lbs during Let's Make Love
7. borsch-soup, chicken-soup?
8. "The little engine that could" or something like that...
the_Mmmm_girl
oooooh so close Norma! just the first one is wrong......... but good job clapping.gif
Norma
Well, 7/8 then, not bad... but I still need to study! laughing.gif
the_Mmmm_girl
ohhh but thats amazing! as I had to look up question #7 when I first put that in clapping.gif
Paju
7/8 is really amazing! biggrin.gif clapping.gif I would have known only 4 answers for sure... rolleyes1.gif
~Paju~
Norma
Well, I knew the food trivia just because I love cooking myself! And love borsch- soup! drool.gif
Charli
The answer to the first one is Marilyn's character in "...Showgirl"..Elsie Marina!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.