Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unseen Photos
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > General Discussion
Alanma
On UK TV Monday Nov.2nd. , 7 pm. "Quest" channel, Freeview 12, Freestat 172, Sky 144 Virgin 169."America Pickers" "Unseen photos of Marilyn Monroe are Unearthed"
Might be something or nothing, but worth a look, maybe !
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif you have to sign in to view - hopefully it can be found somewhere else.
flowing stream
QUOTE(JC 96816 @ Nov 1 2020, 05:22 PM) *
marilynbybrandon_190.gif you have to sign in to view - hopefully it can be found somewhere else.

Hi,

I have found it on you tube. Just type in the name of the show and it will come up.
Stacy
thanks! have you watched it? if so, what were the rare pictures and is it worth watching?
flowing stream
QUOTE(Stacy @ Nov 3 2020, 06:26 AM) *
thanks! have you watched it? if so, what were the rare pictures and is it worth watching?

Hi,

Yes I have watched it. It is about a couple of rare photos of the man's father and Marilyn taken on the set of 'A Ticket to Tomahawk' film. It is only a few minutes long, but it is worth watching. We have both photos in the forum here. I think I posted one of them smile1.gif

You should have a look at the 'new to me' thread as I have posted a rare gem taken during the filming of 'Niagara'. Enjoy smile1.gif
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif clip: the pick and the showgirl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVyiOFM7API
Stacy
interesting. his dad was one of the cameramen on the set. I remember seeing these on the Ticket to Tomahawk thread.
They only identified his son Brad on the show, no last name. Here is the cast listing on IMDB. Wonder if one of them was
the man in the photo with Marilyn.
Camera and Electrical Department
Irving Rosenberg ... camera operator (uncredited)
Anthony Ugrin ... still photographer (uncredited)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.