Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: With Who ?
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Picture Investigation > Pictures requests
chris
Who can help me with the name of the old man and the one of the brunette ? Thank you so much

with Rory Calhoun, Robert Mitchum, Marilyn, Allan Whitey Snyder and ??
Stacy
I think the brunette woman is Rory Calhoun's wife Lita Baron.
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif Yes, the brunette in the front is Lita Baron, the picture was during RONR for her birthday celebration. I can't access my pix so I can't tell you the name of the place where the party was held or who the other people are. I think there might be other pictures in the RONR topic which identify the other people. I think the elder man is the owner of the establishment where the party was.
chris
QUOTE(JC 96816 @ Aug 19 2020, 09:18 PM) *
marilynbybrandon_190.gif Yes, the brunette in the front is Lita Baron, the picture was during RONR for her birthday celebration. I can't access my pix so I can't tell you the name of the place where the party was held or who the other people are. I think there might be other pictures in the RONR topic which identify the other people. I think the elder man is the owner of the establishment where the party was.

Thank you so much
I've got this one with Lita Baron but I have a doubt
Stacy
your welcome riverofnoreturn.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.