Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Art 'golden Boy' Aragon
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Picture Investigation
linkeando
Hi, I'm wondering if these two men are the same person, what do you think?
CastingCouchPrey
Looks the same to me, who is he?
Joan Newman
bye1.gif

Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell pose with boxer, Art Aragon, on the set of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes,

I am not sure they are the same. hmm.gif
linkeando
thank you Joan Newman,
I asked because I did not see that it was the same person, and wearing a different wardrobe what it seems the same day, I was surprised
msjobean
Hello. I have no idea where this magazine clipping comes from - but it has the name of the second gentleman. marilynbybrandon_190.gif
linkeando
thank you, thank you!!!!!! msjobean I knew it but I'm not sure 100%!!!!
I am not a good physiognomist, but logic told me that it did not make sense that the same person had 2 different costumes at the same time, and his face did not seem the same

solved for me

I din't know if this is true
Barnum also acted as himself, body doubling in fight scenes and as "Three Fingered" White in "The Untouchables." After his managerial career ended, Barnum became a bail bondsmen and a bodyguard for actresses Marilyn Monroe and Loni Anderson.
Joan Newman
QUOTE(msjobean @ Apr 26 2020, 04:40 AM) *
Hello. I have no idea where this magazine clipping comes from - but it has the name of the second gentleman. marilynbybrandon_190.gif

clapping.gif Awesome find. thumbup1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.