Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ooak Marilyn Books
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
Robby
Has anyone ever "published" their own, for personal use only, ooak Marilyn book? I compiled this booklet I titled "The Unseen Marilyn" packed with photographs from the Frieda Hull collection (the Julien's Auction boxset was way too expensive for my taste), and just got it in the mail today. I'm so excited! Here are a few pages:
Alanma
Congratulations, Robbie ! Great work !
nicky62
QUOTE(Robby @ May 2 2018, 11:50 AM) *
Has anyone ever "published" their own, for personal use only, ooak Marilyn book? I compiled this booklet I titled "The Unseen Marilyn" packed with photographs from the Frieda Hull collection (the Julien's Auction boxset was way too expensive for my taste), and just got it in the mail today. I'm so excited! Here are a few pages:

I love it Robby is there like a website I canmake my book also?
Mine would be Avedon sessions or Earl Moran hugs Nicky62 banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif
Robby
Thank you very much, Alan! balloon.gif

Thanks Nicky! I believe you can. Such photoservices are quite common here in The Netherlands, so they're probably available in your country too. I'm actually making an Avedon book as well. It's a real shame there's no book out on the Marilyn/Avedon sessions, those sessions are among my favourites of Marilyn.
Paul Monroe
what a great idea smile1.gif I love it ! And I agree the julien catalogs are crazy expensive !

QUOTE(Robby @ May 3 2018, 01:16 PM) *
Thank you very much, Alan! balloon.gif

Thanks Nicky! I believe you can. Such photoservices are quite common here in The Netherlands, so they're probably available in your country too. I'm actually making an Avedon book as well. It's a real shame there's no book out on the Marilyn/Avedon sessions, those sessions are among my favourites of Marilyn.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.