Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paris Hollywood Magazines
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Magazines & articles discussion
suusmarie
Dates in file-names coolio.gif
Stacy
love these colorful covers!
Joan Newman
QUOTE(Stacy @ Sep 6 2017, 12:17 AM) *
love these colorful covers!

https://www.antiquesnavigator.com/d-3160540...carce-1962.html
FOLIES DE PARIS & HOLLYWOOD - MARILYN MONORE COVER! - VERY SCARCE 1962

I have never seen her in this bathing suit before.
Joan Newman
QUOTE(Stacy @ Oct 28 2020, 04:53 AM) *
Great find. That's Marilyn. Everything is rare about this one.

bye1.gif She likes playing with seaweed.
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif not Marilyn, if you read the cover info on back of page it gives the woman's name...I don't have it at the moment. I saw it online before with the cover info included. Definitely NOT MM.
flowing stream
QUOTE(JC 96816 @ Oct 31 2020, 09:16 AM) *
marilynbybrandon_190.gif not Marilyn, if you read the cover info on back of page it gives the woman's name...I don't have it at the moment. I saw it online before with the cover info included. Definitely NOT MM.

That is correct. I asgree. This is not Marilyn.
JC 96816
marilynbybrandon_190.gif I corresponded with someone on EBay who sold one of these, he posted the cover and cover info. This is how I know it's not MM, it's also not Arlene Hunter as we previously believed. Unfortunately, I deleted the emails and couldn't find the cover info in my files that are more recent.My hard drive quit again a while back so I can't look there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.