Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Julien's Auction's
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
blondealways
I finally got my Julien's Auction Catalog's from 2016 straight from the Auction house!
If you can I say get this box set, it is worth every penny( it is quite expensive, my husband paid
$425.00).

This is really a must have for the serious collector, beg, steal or borrow but you won't be
sorry and if you don't believe me here is a link

http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/20...talog-list.html

to the Julien's site where you can
flip through the catalogs on line while its still available!

I love this box set as much as my Christies Auction book and the 2 other Julien's that
I own!

A big Thanks to my Husband who got these for me for my Birthday! (They arrived early)
and I could not be more fortunate to have a wonderful man like him who indulges me
when it comes to Marilyn when ever he can!

The last picture I just love so I included it, it's not in the catalog box set!
Paul Monroe
lucky you smile1.gif I downloaded the catalogs while they were still online smile1.gif I do own the Christies book though

QUOTE(blondealways @ Jun 10 2017, 03:01 AM) *
I finally got my Julien's Auction Catalog's from 2016 straight from the Auction house!
If you can I say get this box set, it is worth every penny( it is quite expensive, my husband paid
$425.00).

This is really a must have for the serious collector, beg, steal or borrow but you won't be
sorry and if you don't believe me here is a link

http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/20...talog-list.html

to the Julien's site where you can
flip through the catalogs on line while its still available!

I love this box set as much as my Christies Auction book and the 2 other Julien's that
I own!

A big Thanks to my Husband who got these for me for my Birthday! (They arrived early)
and I could not be more fortunate to have a wonderful man like him who indulges me
when it comes to Marilyn when ever he can!

The last picture I just love so I included it, it's not in the catalog box set!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.