Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All! Back Again.
Everlasting Star Community > News & Events > New members
LasseK
Hi all!

I'm not new here, as some of you might remember.

But I just want to say hi to all my old friends as well as to all new ones.

I'm fine and I hope that everyone else is too.

I notice that ES no longer accept new members, which in a way is sad, but I guess there is a reason fpr it.

I haven't yet browsed around all the topics, why I'm not yet up to date on what's been going on here since I last visited, but I will soon.

Till later, have a nice day everyone! smile1.gif

Lasse
meganmarilyn
QUOTE(LasseK @ May 28 2017, 01:26 AM) *
Hi all!

I'm not new here, as some of you might remember.

But I just want to say hi to all my old friends as well as to all new ones.

I'm fine and I hope that everyone else is too.

I notice that ES no longer accept new members, which in a way is sad, but I guess there is a reason fpr it.

I haven't yet browsed around all the topics, why I'm not yet up to date on what's been going on here since I last visited, but I will soon.

Till later, have a nice day everyone! smile1.gif

Lasse

Great to see you again Lasse, and really missed all the info you brought to the forum. Ya, there has been some cool rare pics that's been posted off and on. Hope you stick around more this time, lol.
Joan Newman
[quote name='LasseK' date='May 28 2017, 08:26 AM' post='240675']
Hi all!

bye1.gif Hey ! Welcome back Lasse

So, where have you been ? coolio.gif

Nettie
Lauren Michele
jumpymm.gif Hi Everyone! I am back! I am so happy to be back! I love you all and I miss everyone. I love Marilyn very much. I am trying to upload photos of her but I am having some trouble. If someone would love to help me that would be great. I am having a hard time right now. I would love some new friends. Thank you very much. marilynbybrandon_190.gif
Joan Newman
QUOTE(Lauren Michele @ Jun 17 2017, 09:22 PM) *
jumpymm.gif Hi Everyone! I am back! I am so happy to be back! I love you all and I miss everyone. I love Marilyn very much. I am trying to upload photos of her but I am having some trouble. If someone would love to help me that would be great. I am having a hard time right now. I would love some new friends. Thank you very much. marilynbybrandon_190.gif

Welcome back Lauren Michele !! I am happy that you are happy to be back. bye1.gif clapping.gif jumpymm.gif
Once a Marilyn friend....
Always a Marilyn friend. marilynbybrandon_190.gif

Wow, you've been gone since 2008 ?? ohmy.gif

What can I say ? I love Marilyn very much too and therefore ...

I love you back Lauren throb.gif throb.gif hug.gif elastingstar.gif cheekkiss.gif yes.gif
Lauren Michele
jumpymm.gif Thank you Joan! What a pleasant welcome! banana.gif marilynbybrandon_190.gif jumpymm.gif
lois_laurel
Welcome back bye1.gif
Lauren Michele
Thank you Lois Laurel! jumpymm.gif
Ileana
Hi Lauren Michele, welcome back!! banana.gif
Stacy
Welcome back Lasse and Lauren. It's the same great place. Lots of new information and photos have been posted recently. Have fun catching up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.