Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marilyn Monroe Lost Photo Collection
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
flowing stream
Hi all-here is a new limited edition book which is soon to be released. It is expensive, but unique. I have ordered my copy as I could not resist. You can order your copy from limitedruns.com

For more information have a look below...Enjoy.

Click to view attachment

Collection

MARILYN: The Lost Photos Subject Marilyn Monroe Photographer Milton H. Greene Genre Fine Art Books Genre 2 Classic Hollywood Year of Print 2016 Additional Info This exclusive, limited edition fine art book features 21 images from Limited Runs Lost Photos collection, which includes three newly printed photos recently released for the Hollywood Museum's Marilyn exhibit.

Included are photographs by Milton H. Greene, Allan "Whitey" Snyder, Lani Carlson and Thomas "Doc" Kaminski, which were taken during the filming of Niagara (1952), River of No Return (1953), Bus Stop (1956), The Misfits (1960), and more.

Limited edition of only 125 copies of the book will be printed and will be ready for shipping no later than Friday, November 25th. Pre-order your copy today!
Available Editions
Print size - 8.5" x 11"
Edition size - 125

Unframed: $95.00

Add to Cart

lois_laurel
I so want this book but I noticed that they don't ship to Finland crybaby.gif
flowing stream
QUOTE(lois_laurel @ Nov 24 2016, 06:24 AM) *
I so want this book but I noticed that they don't ship to Finland crybaby.gif

Oh no, so sorry to hear this. Perhaps you can email them and ask if they would be willing to send you one? smile1.gif
lois_laurel
Ordered my copy today biggrin.gif . Livia, thanks for letting us know about this book.
flowing stream
QUOTE(lois_laurel @ Nov 26 2016, 06:24 AM) *
Ordered my copy today biggrin.gif . Livia, thanks for letting us know about this book.

Hi, that's great news! You are welcome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.