Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marilyn Monroe Treasures Or Marilyn Monroe Remembered?
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
Robby
Here we have two similar books. "Marilyn Monroe Treasures" by Jenna Glatzer and "Marilyn Monroe Remembered The Personal Archives" by Cindy de la Hoz. Both contain facsimile documents and are lavishly illustrated. Which one do you prefer?

Personally, I'll go with "Marilyn Monroe Remembered" by de la Hoz. I don't have a real motivation for this, I just appreciated this one more (even though some of the captions and statements in the text are really off).
Paju
Marilyn Monroe Remembered must be the same as Personal Archives. Out of these two, I prefer Marilyn Monroe Treasures for some reason. Maybe it's how the book looks, or that Treasures was first, I don't know. They're both gorgeous though.
Robby
Yes it's the same! I have the boxset edition of Personal Archives and that one is titled MM Remembered.

I have the German edition of Treasures by the way which features a different cover than the English one. The title is also different: "The Unknown Marilyn".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.