Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "pardon My Hearse"
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
Alanma
Avoid this new book, out soon.
It is the memoirs of an LA Funeral Service Company which had Hollywood "clients".
Marilyn is not the only Star mentioned, but what they say is vile.
If you want to see for yourself -
Pardon my Hearse

But I suggest you take my word for it.
Alain
New Book ...

Pardon My Hearse
by Allan Abbott and Gregory Abbott published by Craven Street Books is available on June 15, 2015.

EXCLUSIVE: Marilyn Monroe had purple blotches on her face, false teeth and 'didn't take care of herself' ...

See the link ... Pardon My Hearse by Allan Abbott and Gregory Abbott ...
Alanma
This is the book and link I mentioned in an earlier thread.
I suggest you do not "click" the link if you are likely to be upset or offended by the remarks about Marilyn.
bruno
Discretion is part of the job's essential skills.
That book gives a clear idea of their 'professionalism'.
Bruno
liza
But do they not have an obligation of secrecy ? ,I cannot understand a book like this is published. rolleyes1.gif

By the way, I allways thought is was the wig from "The Misfits" ?
Eva
QUOTE(liza @ Jun 13 2015, 04:31 PM) *
But do they not have an obligation of secrecy ? ,I cannot understand a book like this is published. rolleyes1.gif

By the way, I allways thought is was the wig from "The Misfits" ?

This is the same mortician that had kept hair clippings and other things? i'm not sure why it's necessary to do a book about this
and did Marilyn ever wear false teeth yes the wig was used, it was Marilyn's legacy that was her physical beauty i bet even she
wanted a break from being Marilyn Monroe everyday?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.