Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [solved]marilyn Baby Sitter 1947
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Picture Investigation > Solved investigations
meganmarilyn
I am looking for this thread. Did a search, can't find it. I found the book that Marilyn was reading to the little girl (book on floor). (1944) Animated Story Rhymes Julian Wehr. Btw, it's a pop up book.
mberton
QUOTE(meganmarilyn @ Jul 4 2014, 11:39 AM) *
I am looking for this thread. Did a search, can't find it. I found the book that Marilyn was reading to the little girl (book on floor). (1944) Animated Story Rhymes Julian Wehr. Btw, it's a pop up book.

Very cool. Love vintage book covers. Lucky you!
Joan Newman
These photos were taken in June 1947 for 20th Century Fox to go along with an article they published about Marilyn being an orphan and how she's been 'discovered' by a talent agent, whose twins called Dick and Erik Metzler she was babysitting. The article is from True Experiences Magazine, 1947. Photos by Dave Cicero

bye1.gif

http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/?showtopic=11848
meganmarilyn
Well I guess there is no thread for this, but in the David Cicero thread. Ok, thanxs.
wootness
This is an automated reply

Considering the information contributed by our members regarding the original question, we can now consider this investigation as solved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.