Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moriarty,eden And Monroe
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
meganmarilyn
Thanxs Grant. Barbara had some nice things to say about MM. So she was in the tv show (her 1st) "How to Marry a Millionaire" from 1957-59. I found some youtube vids of her (from the show).

HOW TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE (Barbara Eden clip) 1958.
LINK

Or a bunch of full episodes...
LINK
Considerate
QUOTE(meganmarilyn @ Jun 8 2014, 08:20 PM) *
Thanxs Grant. Barbara had some nice things to say about MM. So she was in the tv show (her 1st) "How to Marry a Millionaire" from 1957-59. I found some youtube vids of her (from the show).

HOW TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE (Barbara Eden clip) 1958
LINK

Or a bunch of full episodes...
LINK

Bravo! meganmarilyn . Bravo!
audreyfan1
I'm a HUUUGE Barbara Eden fan! I flew through her book in one sitting when it came out! It's a great book! Not exactly a literary masterpiece of course, but it's so interesting I just couldn't put it down. I've been trying to find that HTMAM series in full for years, but I've only ever been able to find those couple episodes that are on YouTube.

Last year, she did an interview with Maria Menounos where she basically talks about everything other than "I Dream of Jeannie". She talks about being a starlet in the 1950's and working with legends like Paul Newman, Elvis Presley, Lucille Ball, and working as a chorus girl in a nightclub, and things like that.

At about 48 mins 30-ish seconds in, she talks about Evie Moriarty and meeting Marilyn: LINK
meganmarilyn
QUOTE(audreyfan1 @ Jun 8 2014, 01:09 PM) *
I've been trying to find that HTMAM series in full for years, but I've only ever been able to find those couple episodes that are on YouTube.

Amazon has a DVD with 9 episodes.
LINK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.