New book being planned-can't wait!

http://latinoweeklyreview.com/?p=5580

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
flowing stream
QUOTE(flowing stream @ May 26 2014, 11:51 AM) *

I hope there is an English edition too! smile1.gif
lorileime
Looks like they're planning to put the infamous "upskirt" shot in the book. Don't be disappointed if they do. It's lying on the table in the picture with the two men.

Joan Newman
You know it. Even though the photographer was quotes as saying he did not wish to make it public. He sais he did not notice the skirt until he saw the picture. I know I read this somewhere recently.
monty0330
Was it Marilyn's Basic Instinct moment? I didn't know such a photo existed. I hope it won't be published
Cello
Yeah, that photo's been on here for years. I don't know if it's ever been published in any book though...

I've read some really interesting stories about Marilyn in Mexico. Maybe there will be new info in this book??
mberton
QUOTE(Cello @ Jul 17 2014, 09:38 AM) *
Yeah, that photo's been on here for years. I don't know if it's ever been published in any book though...

I've read some really interesting stories about Marilyn in Mexico. Maybe there will be new info in this book??

I'm pretty sure the photo was published in Kenneth Anger's book 'Hollywood Babylon' (1987). I've never seen it in a Marilyn specific book - thankfully!
flowing stream
Hi all,

Has anyone heard any updates on this book? I wonder when it will be published? Hopefully an English edition will exist.

Many thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.