Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Murder Of Marilyn Monroe
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
Alanma
Another new book about the death of Marilyn.

Bobby Kennedy ordered Marilyn Monroe's murder, new book claims | Mail Online
Monroestar
i have this coming at Christmas but lnow ill be upset by it!
Joan Newman
EXCLUSIVE - Bobby Kennedy ordered Marilyn Monroe's murder by lethal injection to prevent her from revealing her torrid affairs with RFK and JFK: New book sensationally claims to have finally solved the mystery surrounding her death

Bobby’s first response was to call Dr. Ralph Greenson, Marilyn's psychiatrist, who she was also sleeping with and order him to go public with that affair.
Lawford had learned about her affair with Greenson when he listened to tapes from the recording devices hidden in Marilyn’s house by the FBI, among others.

It sound ugly to me. But then again, it could have been possible. I think they would have done it for Bobby and the President. Yet, how dangerous if they got discovered. Right?
Margherita
There are many versions of her death, why and how. I think one answer that comes very close can be found in Brown & Barham's book: Marilyn, the last take.
MarilynFan#1
This book is wonderful and one of the best yet written to date on her death. Why be disappointed its the truth! People do not like the truth i think, there just afraid of it cuz it makes them feel uncomfortable to know that there idol was murdered. But that's the truth point blank. Why do you think there never going to reopen the case? Cuz they don't want it reopened. They don't want the truth out cuz there making so much money off of all the different ways she could have died and conspiracy's concerning her death. It makes money! Truth hurts, but that's the truth. That's not the only reason, there are people I think that still want her case to remain unsolved publicly. Which is sick really sick. That poor woman deserves justice. It should be given! Enough said!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.