Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bargain Books
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
Alanma
The remainder-books shops seem to be having "Extra bargain sales" at the moment.
I was in Scarborough today where "Books 4 Less" had original shrink-wrapped copies of "Marilyn Monroe - The Personal Archives" by Cindy de La Hoz, the first 2010 edition for only £6, and the 2012 slip-cased edition for £2.99. The editions are identical in content, just the presentation and cover picture are different. The prices are about a quarter of the original!
Celia
QUOTE(Alanma @ Feb 3 2014, 05:02 PM) *
The remainder-books shops seem to be having "Extra bargain sales" at the moment.
I was in Scarborough today where "Books 4 Less" had original shrink-wrapped copies of "Marilyn Monroe - The Personal Archives" by Cindy de La Hoz, the first 2010 edition for only £6, and the 2012 slip-cased edition for £2.99. The editions are identical in content, just the presentation and cover picture are different. The prices are about a quarter of the original!

Wow!! I wish I was there! I visited Scarborough when I was 15, a long, long time ago!! I bought De Dienes´ Marilyn in Valencia, Spain, some 6 years ago for about 20 € and originally it cost about 100 € if I remember well, in any case I bought it very cheep. Sometimes we should have patience!
Congratulations!
Paju
Sometimes you get lucky. I've seen the Finnish edition of Fragments in some stores for about 5 euros. And that's not a lot of money for a MM book!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.