Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you find Marilyn?
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn Trivia
the_Mmmm_girl
I never really noticed this before, but can you find Marilyn in the Beatles cover of Sgt. Pepper? It took me quite a while to find it but she's definitely there!
Paju
Yes, I found her too! biggrin.gif
I borrowed this cd from the library some time ago, and while listening, I was looking at the cover... and there was Marilyn! ohmy.gif:spin:
~Paju~
Lorraine
I can see her,Diana Dors stood out to me at first, being Blonde and similer to Marilyn...she was a great woman too,i like Diana Dors:nods:

Marilyn is there.....:bouncing:
lilgoldvw
Yet another reason why the Beatles RULE! (Being a huge Beatles fan as well, I noticed this a long time ago. smile1.gif ) Also, there is a small picture of Marilyn in the program for Paul McCartney's 1989 world tour.

I also like it that a VW Beetle is very prominently featured on the cover of Abbey Road!
la mite
je me rappelle cet album des beatles. mon frère l'avait et il l'écoutait sans arrêts. je me rappelle cette pochette ( à l'époque c'était les vinyls, en 33 tours). waouhh!!! que de souvenirs, ça ne nous rajeunis pas!!!!!

traduction:

I remember to this album of the beatles. my brother had it and it listened to it without stops. I remember this small pocket (at the time they was the vinyls, in 33 turns). waouhh!!! that memories, that us renovated not!!!!!
lilgoldvw
For me, the coolest thing about that album cover is that Paul's jacket has an OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) badge on it. After years of wondering about that, I recently found out that the badge was sent to him by a Canadian fan!
lilgoldvw
I just noticed this - if you look closely at the cover, you'll see that Tony Curtis is on there as well...and not far from Marilyn!
the_Mmmm_girl
Oh Lisa do you think Paul would come back here for just one more concert eyebrow.gif
lilgoldvw
Probably. He's said that he's not done touring yet - and his tours usually include a stop in Toronto. (My brother saw him there in 1989 during his "Flowers In The Dirt" tour, and brought me back a program - yay!)

Ringo's supposed to be doing a show in Toronto this summer! I wish I could go...
Pimptress
I can see her,Diana Dors stood out to me at first, being Blonde and similer to Marilyn...she was a great woman too,i like Diana Dors:nods:  

same lol
Frances
Yay, I found Marilyn! laughing.gif I just searched for a photo of the album on the internet. I think it is a cool cover.
mels
[bump]

(I'm sorry you guys, i have to bump this cause i just noticed a bug...)
shutterbug
there she is!
strawberry
I see her! Uniting Marilyn & The Beatles, my two favourite things in the world, is wonderful. =D Yay for The Beatles!
Meikkuli
Wow:) So many of you like the Beatles it is unbelievable:) I was a huge fan of them even before I "found" Marilyn :-) The Beatles are the best! :<)

From me to you Beatles-fans:

http://www.smilepop.com/refer_1/redir.cfm?...6102&d=08-08-04

laugh.gif
Marloes
The cover (for everyone who has never seen it)
I've put a circle around Marilyn's head. It's her, right?

Meikkuli
Yup, that is her bye1.gif
celifacejones
that's crazy, never noticed that!!!
hazy
QUOTE(celifacejones @ Jan 11 2005, 09:33 PM)
that's crazy, never noticed that!!!
[snapback]69338[/snapback]

I never noticed either jumpymm.gif
purple-haze
yup shes there!!!
simplywonderful_monroefan
that's awesome!!!!!
Maryleen_McBeat
MY 2 MAIN FAVOURITES- MARILYN AND THE BEATLES ON THE COVER. YEAH, I KNOW THAT SHE IS THERE smile1.gif
Young
I found her!
missmarilyn
Before I looked at the picture above. I saw her right away. :]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.