Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jasper Remembers Marilyn Booklet
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
flowing stream
Click to view attachmentHi all,

Just wanted to let you know that Jasper National Museum has published a booklet commemorating Marilyn Monroe's prsence in Jasper during the filming of River of no Return. It is a direct product of their exhibition of this theme on at the Jasper Musem now.

Find Jasper National Museum and then search gift shop. It should come up. It is $9.95 CAND plus shipping.
suusmarie
Just ordered it, thanks thumbup1.gif
flowing stream
QUOTE(suusmarie @ Aug 9 2013, 12:46 PM) *

You are welcome!
Jim Parson
QUOTE(suusmarie @ Aug 8 2013, 05:46 PM) *

I debated, Suus, but decided to wait until someone else could give an opinion on it. I'm hoping it's more than just 25 pages of locals telling stories that may or may not be true. Let us know, okay? Thanks for posting it, Livia!
chris
Just ordered it too
Thanks
suusmarie
QUOTE(Jim Parson @ Aug 9 2013, 03:14 PM) *
I debated, Suus, but decided to wait until someone else could give an opinion on it. I'm hoping it's more than just 25 pages of locals telling stories that may or may not be true. Let us know, okay? Thanks for posting it, Livia!

I will scan and post it when it comes in coolio.gif
chris
I ve got it and like it a lot
Tara
I've heard there are quite a few of Ray O'Neill's photos in it. smile1.gif
suusmarie
thumbup1.gif
LasseK
Great, Suus. Many thanks! smile1.gif
Mezzo
Thank you, Suus.
Tara
Thanks so much, Suus! bye1.gif
Alanma
Thank you, Suus.
It is so heartening to see the contributors' universal comments as to Marilyn's sweet and friendly nature.
The book should be compulsory reading for all Journalists about to write an article about her!
linkeando
Thank you so much Suus!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.