Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marilyn Monroe Very Rare Interview Footage With Sound
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Documentaries
Mark7
Here is a link to the Footage with sound of Marilyn's interview at the airport on her return to Hollywood to film Bus Stop! Very rare!! its the most of marilyn at this airport that i've ever seen with sound and have been looking for it for years! 13mins long!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTj9swzVisc

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

timetravelangel
Another wonder! I love it! Thank you so much for uploading. clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Marilyn is so beautiful in this footage and she is also confident, composed and charming. She's not afraid to say when she'd rather not answer a question, and yet she remains polite and approachable. What a star she is.

jumpymm.gif
meganmarilyn
I love seeing her so happy. Always playful, sweet and kind. She had the greatest laugh ever. This is a treasure. Thanxs so much. throb.gif

Btw her interview is actually around 5 min, 20 seconds long, the video just repeats it twice. (I extracted the audio to mp3 and edited it to correct)
Mark7
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.