Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fred Otash - Confession
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn's mysterious death > General discussion
CYRILPARIS
Of course, his daughter didn't find the tapes biggrin.gif
mberton
QUOTE(CYRILPARIS @ Jun 12 2013, 12:56 PM) *
Of course, his daughter didn't find the tapes biggrin.gif

No tapes, no evidence ... until the tapes surface and are deemed legitimate I won't believe any of this. coolio.gif
Cello
^^exactly. They can say whatever they want.

Also, how does he HEAR someone get smothered by a pillow? How does he know it was a pillow?
"I'm going to smother you with this here pillow now! Are you ready!?"

smh some things don't add up...
a monroeist
QUOTE(Cello @ Jun 27 2013, 07:15 AM) *
^^exactly. They can say whatever they want.

Also, how does he HEAR someone get smothered by a pillow? How does he know it was a pillow?
"I'm going to smother you with this here pillow now! Are you ready!?"

smh some things don't add up...

exactly, extremely stupid and shameless lie
Mezzo
Not that it needs repeating, but the article states, "He recorded that on August 5 1962, she had a violent argument with the Kennedys and that she felt that she had been 'passed around like a piece of meat'."

Excuse me, but we know that Marilyn likely didn't argue with the Kennedys or anyone else on August 5, 1962.

I think your original take on it was the best one, Alan. There's very little that needs to be said. Red filing cabinet, red diary...the debate will continue for as long as it continues to earn money for its publishers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.