Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "marilyn Monroe As The Girl" By Sam Shaw And George Axelrod
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
chris
Received this morning the new version of the original book of Sam Shaw and George Axelrod "Marilyn Monroe as the Girl. The candid picture story of the making of The Seven Year Itch" published in 1955. Photocopies of all the pages of the first one. Not really good printing but what a joy to read it again.
I'm sending a picture of the book's cover and an example of the page.

Published by Library Licensing
Isbn 978-1-258204358.
Available on amazon for example.
ronaldo
Yes I got this book a few months ago and I really wonder about the strange cover. I tried to find some info about that publisher on line but I could not find it.
I agree with the printing: too dark at times. But it surely is a nice addition and I actually found several pics I had not seen before.
Roselyn
It looks a little dissapointing to me. Why can't they make them more like the original and in better quality? It is the same thing with the marilyn monroe story..I hope to get s copy of th eoriginal one someday :marilynkiss:It looks a little dissapointing to me. Why can't they make them more like the original and in better quality? It is the same thing with the marilyn monroe story..I hope to get s copy of th eoriginal one someday marilynbybrandon_190.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.