Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marilyn La Légende Servat Henry-jean
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
CYRILPARIS
Marilyn la Légende [Relié] / Marilyn The Legend
Servat Henry-Jean (Auteur)
EUR 33,25
Relié
Editeur : Hors Collection (27 septembre 2012)
ISBN-10: 2258092698
ISBN-13: 978-2258092693

http://www.amazon.fr/Marilyn-L%C3%A9gende-...6767&sr=8-1
http://livre.fnac.com/a4202130/Henry-Jean-Servat-Marilyn

ronaldo
That's a very pretty cover! Wow!
chris
Je viens a l instant de recevoir le livre de Henri-Jean Servat. Grand format (pour les habitues le meme que ceux sur BB et Romy). De tres nombreuses photos, au premier abord, parfaitement legendees. Bref, 176 pages de plaisir.

I ve just received the book " Marilyn La Legende" by Henri-Jean Servat. Big size for this book (like the ones about BB and Romy published by the same writer) with a lot of great pictures.

Chris

Paju
Very beautiful cover!
CYRILPARIS
NEW FRENCH BIG BOOK (13.8x11 inches / 35cmx28cm)
27TH SEPTEMBER 2012

Beautiful book in big size presented as a scrapbook by theme but pictures in not high quality and many errors on captions of pictures... Regrettable... ohmy.gif
Paju
For some reason I thought this was a biogrpahy but now that I know it's a photo book, it interests me more!
nicky62
Would love for someone to scan the book when they get it it seems lovely thank you for the wonderful images love the picture of her sister Berniece banana.gif
QUOTE(chris @ Sep 27 2012, 05:05 AM) *
Je viens a l instant de recevoir le livre de Henri-Jean Servat. Grand format (pour les habitues le meme que ceux sur BB et Romy). De tres nombreuses photos, au premier abord, parfaitement legendees. Bref, 176 pages de plaisir. I ve just received the book " Marilyn La Legende" by Henri-Jean Servat. Big size for this book (like the ones about BB and Romy published by the same writer) with a lot of great pictures. Chris
banana.gif Hi Chris can you scan the Bberbiece picture for me please hugs nicky62 banana.gif
chris
Here they are Nicky.
Bisous.
CYRILPARIS
a few scans thumbup1.gif
ronaldo
Looks like an amazing book. Thanks for all these wonderful scans!
nicky62
QUOTE(chris @ Oct 2 2012, 02:28 AM) *
Here they are Nicky.
Bisous.

banana.gif Thank You So Much chris you made my day . Berniece looks adorable in the pictures banana.gif Hugs Nicky62
suusmarie
Thanks Eric, looks like a nice book thumbup1.gif
linkeando
I want a copy!!!!
Paju
I'm thinking of ordering this for myself as a Christmas / birthday present smile1.gif It looks so beautiful and would give me a good reason to brush up my French. I did study it for 5 years so there should be some of it left in my brain.
Paju
Amazon.co.uk has it too smile1.gif
ronaldo
I finally got this book today. It is very pretty. Sadly my French is not very good!
Paju
What a fitting day to get the book! I hope to have this someday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.