Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Have Seen Marilyn In Her Coffin?
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn's mysterious death > General discussion
Bellatrix
Ok sorry for my question...
For sure Joe Di Maggio but somebody have seen Marilyn in her coffin?

Cos' i saw some picture of "Marilyn a hollywood farewell"
and i read that she wore a green long dress and misfits's wig
is that true??

Bellatrix
I didn't want to offend anyone with my question.... maybe inappropriate rolleyes1.gif unsure.gif
CYRILPARIS
QUOTE(Bellatrix @ Jun 14 2012, 04:01 PM) *
I didn't want to offend anyone with my question.... maybe inappropriate rolleyes1.gif unsure.gif

You didn't offend but there are not any pictures in her coffin. Yes, she wore a pucci green dress (the same in Mexico in 1962) and misfits's wig styled like
SGTG.
For example, here is a sculpture by italian sculptor Paolo Schmidlin but in fact, it's not the same hair style. I join you too a dress picture in Mexico.
Bellatrix
QUOTE(CYRILPARIS @ Jun 14 2012, 04:54 PM) *
You didn't offend but there are not any pictures in her coffin. Yes, she wore a pucci green dress (the same in Mexico in 1962) and misfits's wig styled like
SGTG.
For example, here is a sculpture by italian sculptor Paolo Schmidlin but in fact, it's not the same hair style. I join you too a dress picture in Mexico.

i've never seen that sculpture before, thanks for the reply
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.