Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Book In Feb 2012: Marilyn Monroe: Murder On Fifth Helena Drive
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
CYRILPARIS
Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive (Hardback)
By (author) Keya Morgan, By (author) Richard Buskin
ISBN 13: 9781593156442 ISBN 10: 1593156448
no cover picture now

http://www.amazon.com/Marilyn-Monroe-Murde...ef=pd_rhf_p_t_1
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marilyn-Monroe-Mur...5251&sr=8-1
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Marilyn-Mo...n/9781593156442

MARILYN MONROE DIED ON AUGUST 5, 1962.
THERE ARE MANY THEORIES ABOUT HER DEATH.
THERE IS ONLY ONE BOOK THAT WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH. THIS IS THAT BOOK.
BASED UPON TEN YEARS OF METICULOUS RESEARCH, THE BOOK WILL INCLUDE NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN PHOTOGRAPHS, DECLASSIFIED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS, AND EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS.
IN JANUARY 2012, THE WORLD WILL FINALLY KNOW WHO MURDERED MARILYN.

This is the most authoritative and explosive book about the murder of Marilyn Monroe ever published, including first-time interviews with many people involved in the murder scene and aftermath, who discuss the murder and subsequent cover-up. Marilyn Monroe died on August 5th 1962. There are many theories about her death. There is only one book that will reveal the truth. This is that book. Based upon ten years of meticulous research, the book will include never-before-seen photographs, de-classified government documents, and exclusive interviews. In February 2012, the world will finally know who murdered Marilyn.

Keya Morgan is the President of KEYA GALLERY, which for over a decade has been in pursuit of buying and selling authentic historical items. The gallery is located in New York City, serving museums, institutions, universities, auction houses and large companies that use their services for appraisals and consultations. Keya is a noted scholar, historian, and entrepreneur and his expertise has served dozens of the most prestigious institutions in the world, including The White House, The Library of Congress, The Smithsonian Institute, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Louvre Museum in Paris. The Keya Gallery has one of the world's largest collections of American Civil War items, Abraham Lincoln items, Marilyn Monroe memorabilia, autographs, documents, presidential items and much more. He lives in Los Angeles, California. A New York Times bestselling author, BYRON LAURSEN also writes speeches and scripts. He has won an industry award as a magazine Editor-in-Chief and freelanced for several national and local publications, including Rolling Stone and The Los Angeles Times.
Tara
The same Richard Buskin who wrote Blonde Heat?
Alanma
I won't hold my breath.
There will, probably, be a dozen more breathless tomes on this subject yet to come.
Margherita
I wont hold my breath either, for this one. When I heard about the Keith Badman book, it was quite "promising", but after hearing that it didn't actually reveal anything significant concerning "the truth about her death" I'm afraid this goes the same alley - or it is possible that this book is a mixture of the previous theories ? Sort of a mitch-match version, who knows.

And again - why, oh why, has it taken soooo long for those "never before seen photos" and "never before heard people" to step forth now to be interviewed, for all those "that were at the scene" open their mouths now ?
Are they all laying at their death beds now, nothing to lose anymore ?
As the research and inquiries have been going on for so long, so what ingenious keys have the authors found to finally open the silent mouths now, find the photos from whose hidden archives ?

Like of Badman's book I said, if it is what it promises, then that's something - and same goes with this.

Tara
I'm highly sceptical, but time will tell I suppose. There is also a documentary of the same name coming out next year.
John1776
Hello:

I work for Keya Morgan Productions LLC and Mr. Morgan. The information about the book Marilyn Monroe: Murder On Fifth Helena Drive and also about Mr. Morgan is absolutely NOT correct. He is not writing the book with Richard Buskin, nor the Byron guy which is on the bottom of his false bio. His bio is also not correct.

Mr. Morgan has spent close to 15 years researching Ms. Monroe's death, not 10. He was good friends with Arthur Milller, Jim Dougherty and has interviewed over 300 people about Ms. Monroe's death. Also, Marilyn Monroe did not die on August 5, she died on Aug 4. We are investigating the situation to find out who is spreading the false information on the net. For now, please remove the false info. Thank you very much...

Best,
John
www.keyamorganproductions.com
Keya Morgan Productions LLC.

Tara
QUOTE(John1776 @ Jun 14 2011, 01:25 AM) *
Hello:

I work for Keya Morgan Productions LLC and Mr. Morgan. The information about the book Marilyn Monroe: Murder On Fifth Helena Drive and also about Mr. Morgan is absolutely NOT correct. He is not writing the book with Richard Buskin, nor the Byron guy which is on the bottom of his false bio. His bio is also not correct.

Mr. Morgan has spent close to 15 years researching Ms. Monroe's death, not 10. He was good friends with Arthur Milller, Jim Dougherty and has interviewed over 300 people about Ms. Monroe's death. Also, Marilyn Monroe did not die on August 5, she died on Aug 4. We are investigating the situation to find out who is spreading the false information on the net. For now, please remove the false info. Thank you very much...

Best,
John
www.keyamorganproductions.com
Keya Morgan Productions LLC.

Thanks for letting us know. The information comes from the Amazon listing so you should probably contact them (as I expect you already have.) As you have corrected the information here I will keep the topic running while there continues to be interest in this book.
CYRILPARIS
Hi John! I found these informations on websites book sellers. I saw it has been corrected on Amazon.com but not others:
amazon uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Marilyn-Monroe-Mur...5251&sr=8-1
amazon france: http://www.amazon.fr/Marilyn-Monroe-Murder...2332&sr=8-1
book depository: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Marilyn-Mo...n/9781593156442
alibris: http://www.alibris.com

and what's the good date? dec 2011? feb 2012?
Margherita
Thanks for the info John1776 !

Seems like this book is being done profoundly and meticulously, very interesting.
MarilynFan#1
marilynbybrandon_190.gif I think that Mr. Keya Morgan is a brilliant Man. What he is doing is not only wonderful, but I think it's about time! I can't wait till his book comes out, i'm really excited! thumbup1.gif
Shine84
I´m excited about this book, I hope we will read some news in it.
Wordsmith
If a really new theory interests you then perhaps consider reading this new novel:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006MKUUF2

I guarantee it'll make you think.
Kevin
Hmmm,
Let's see, another "who dunnit" novel. Not interested. I agree with most of you, uninteresting drivel.

:(
bruno
I am a bit confused :
wasn't Keya Morgan the guy who, by the end of 2010, pretended Marilyn did a sextape ?
Money money....
CYRILPARIS
QUOTE(bruno @ Jan 1 2012, 02:41 PM) *
I am a bit confused :
wasn't Keya Morgan the guy who, by the end of 2010, pretended Marilyn did a sextape ?
Money money....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvUi_em8do...e=youtube_gdata

bruno
...and also from time to time smoke various things ..., but that is quite less controversial, ;-) thank you Eric !
mm_artiste
Yet another... 'I know what happened'... 'I know who-dun-it' "documentary".

Mr. Morgan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/KeyaMorgan (please peruse thoroughly!)

I'd really like to believe that Mr. Morgan has done his research (ALL the research & spoken to all the key players with whom he's claimed to have spoken) and really has found the answers to any and all questions lingering about our dear girl... however, in my very humble opinion he seems to be a name dropper, seeking something (indefinable - at least by me) to validate his vast 'knowledge' about historical figures, including Marilyn.

A person ("Filmmaker, CEO & Entrepreneur. Author of - Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive (out in 2012) Abraham Lincoln expert. Read about my film & book on CNN") in his position, claiming to have found "the holy grail" regarding Marilyn and her mysterious end, has to expect a large amount of skepticism from every corner, especially from this (i.e. everlasting star members) corner.

Who among us would love to know all the (completely 100% factual) answers about our dear Marilyn? I certainly would... however until I can talk to Marilyn herself, I'll remain skeptical and entirely over-protective of our dear girl indefinitely.
Margherita

There are documents of which nowadays it's a bit difficult to say which ones are authentic or not - Substantial evidence can be put together depending on researcher's viewpoints - Most keyfigures worthy to be interviewed are dead, the few still alive - if they know something that 99 % of people don't know and that doesn't belong to "unauthorized" citizens will keep their mouths shut just like they have been keeping till now.
Fav
QUOTE(bruno @ Jan 1 2012, 01:41 PM) *
I am a bit confused :
Money money....

Yes. I lost respect and any belief in Keya Morgan the minute he announced to the world he had a sex tape of Marilyn Monroe at it with some random bloke then refused to back up his claim with any proof. Not that I want to see anything like that (!) however I, in my opinion, severely doubt it to be true. It's a fantastic sensational headline grabber though isn't it. Especially if maybe you needed a cash injection for a movie you were making. If anyone, and I mean anyone, not necessarily anyone named in this thread, if they were in that situation it could be helpful in drumming up funding, hypothetically speaking...

Even if it was true - you, as a gentleman, don't bandy around that type of thing about someone who died 50 years ago and especially about a lady, and she was a lady in all respects. It is so direspectful whether it is the truth or whether it is not the truth. Hush and stop using and abusing her memory to make money. Problem is, that story has now entered the publics consciousness and the vast majority now believe it is true when there has been no solid proof it ever existed.
CYRILPARIS
Will be released at soon...

http://keyamorganproductions.com/index_flash.html

MARILYN MONROE: MURDER ON FIFTH HELENA DRIVE

Marilyn Monroe was murdered. Bobby Kennedy was there. The Feds and the White House made sure these were not headlines following Marilyn’s death on August 4, 1962. Now, as we approach the 50th anniversary of her passing, the world will finally learn the truth in the spellbinding new book and documentary Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive, by filmmaker / media pundit Keya Morgan.

Through top secret information, never-before-seen photos, recently declassified documents, and exclusive interviews, Morgan finally turns a spotlight on the greatest murder mystery in American history. The backdrop to this page-turning story is just as exciting as the story itself. The threat of nuclear Armageddon dominates the tension-filled months leading up to a terrifying showdown between the US and Russia. As the pressure mounts, the world’s most famous movie star is not only in bed with President John F. Kennedy and his brother the Attorney General, but she’s also intimate with the enemy.

Keya Morgan focuses on conspiracy facts, not theories. It utilizes over a decade of research and more than 300 first-hand interviews with former FBI, CIA, and LAPD chiefs and agents, as well as doctors, pathologists, coroners, and even Marilyn’s ex-husbands. They explain in vivid detail what happened, how it happened, who made it happen, and why. It reveals the true extent of the darkness surrounding certain Government agencies and the lengths they will go to achieve a cover-up. In addition, the book explores the malevolent tactics they’ll employ, as neatly described in the CIA’s mind-blowing “Assassination Manual.”

Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive – both the book and documentary – will serve as the explosive final word on the tragic demise of a timeless screen legend.

ABOUT FILMMAKER KEYA MORGAN

A noted scholar, historian, producer, writer, director, and entrepreneur, Keya Morgan first appeared on CNN as a child business prodigy at age 11, and has since lent his expertise to clients that comprise dozens of the world’s most famous people and prestigious institutions. These include the White House, the Library of Congress, the Smithsonian Institute, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Stanford University, and the Louvre Museum in Paris.

A native New Yorker, Keya first developed a deep and abiding interest in Marilyn Monroe during the mid-1990s, thanks partly to his friendship with her third husband Arthur Miller and later her first husband James Dougherty. He then began to research the circumstances surrounding her mysterious death in earnest after speaking with Jack Clemmons, the first police officer on the scene, who informed him that Marilyn had succumbed to murder, not suicide. This, in turn, led Keya to interview over 300 people — everyone from her husbands, friends, doctor, maid, publicist, and pall bearer to the coroner, the prosecutor, the man who signed her death certificate, CIA agents, a former head of the FBI, and a long list of other people with first-hand knowledge of details relating to her demise.

At the one and only Marilyn Monroe estate auction, held by Christie’s on October 27, 1999, Keya Morgan bought hundreds of items, including much of Marilyn’s private library, with many personally inscribed books. Along with many other items he accumulated over the years, he now possesses the largest Monroe collection in the world, as well as large portions of the estates of her second husband Joe DiMaggio and close friend Marlon Brando.

Additionally, Keya Morgan owns the world’s largest collections of both Ulysses S. Grant and Abraham Lincoln manuscripts, artifacts, and original photographs, many of which have been featured in numerous documentaries, books, newspapers, and magazines, including the cover of Time on no less than three occasions. Today, items from the Keya Morgan Collection are continually on exhibit at the Smithsonian, the Library of Congress, and the White House.

In a full-page article which President Barack Obama wrote for Time, he remarked that his favorite photograph of Lincoln is one belonging to the Keya Morgan Collection. Later, Keya made national headlines when he discovered the only photograph of Lincoln in front of the White House. A CNN report stated that Morgan’s web site, lincolnimages.com, “received more than five million hits on Tuesday and crashed because of the traffic overload.” He is, according to an ABC interview with Will Stapp, former curator and founder of the Smithsonian’s photography department, an “ardent historian” with in-depth knowledge about “historical American portraiture of the 19th Century.”

A voting member of the Recording Academy (Grammy Awards), Keya has worked very closely with Michael Jackson, Buzz Aldrin, Al Pacino, and dozens of other high-profile celebrities. He has been repeatedly interviewed and quoted by every major national media outlet, as well as thousands of different newspapers and websites worldwide, including CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, Fox News, The Today Show, GMA, The Early Show, Reuters, the Associated Press, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the New York Post, the New York Daily News, USA Today, the L.A. Times, and People magazine, among many others.

Currently, Keya Morgan is producing and directing the highly anticipated “Marilyn Monroe: Murder On Fifth Helena Drive,” a documentary which has so far been reported on in 189 countries around the globe.

Margherita
So is this "Murder on fifth Helena Drive" going to be released at all ? We are nearing July now.
Shirley
Well, Amazon says that it will be released 31 July 2012, wonder if this book is going to be any good.
Margherita
The following people will be performing in the film of this, mostly as themselves:

Marlon Brando ... Himself (archive footage)

Marilyn Monroe ... Herself (archive footage)

Frank Sinatra ... Himself (archive footage)

Richard Belzer ... Himself
Arthur Miller ... Himself

John F. Kennedy ... Himself (archive footage)

Joe DiMaggio ... Himself (archive footage)

Fidel Castro ... Himself
Robert F. Kennedy ... Himself (archive footage)
Dorothy Kilgallen ... Herself (archive footage)
J. Edgar Hoover ... Himself (archive footage)
Judith Campbell Exner ... Herself (archive footage)

Daryl Gates ... Himself
Nikita Khrushchev ... Himself (archive footage)
Arthur P. Jacobs ... Himself (archive footage)
José Bolaños ... Himself (archive footage)
Jimmy Hoffa ... Himself (archive footage)
Sam Giancana ... Himself (archive footage)
Thomas Noguchi ... Himself

Phillip Nelson ... Himself
Cyril H. Wecht ... Himself
Jack Clemmons ... Himself (archive footage)
James Jesus Angleton

Robert Maheu ... Himself
Hyman Engelberg ... Himself
Sam Yorty ... Himself (archive footage)
Bernard Spindel ... Himself (archive footage)
Theodore Curphey ... Himself (archive footage)
Norman Jeffries ... Himself
Frederick Vanderbilt Field ... Himself
Tom Reddin ... Himself
Lena Pepitone
Fred Otash ... Himself (archive footage)
Lynn Franklin ... Himself
John Miner ... Himself
Allan Abbott ... Himself
Lionel Grandison ... Himself
James E. Hamilton ... Himself (archive footage)
Cecil Stoughton
lorileime
Just this minute I got an email from Amazon. I ordered this book way back last year when news of it first came out and now they are telling me: "Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Keya Morgan "Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers."
WHAT DO WE MAKE OF THIS? I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS NONSENSE. I HOPE I CAN STILL GET IT SOMEWHERE.

marilynDeservesJustice
QUOTE(Fav @ Jan 15 2012, 11:57 AM) *
Yes. I lost respect and any belief in Keya Morgan the minute he announced to the world he had a sex tape of Marilyn Monroe at it with some random bloke then refused to back up his claim with any proof. Not that I want to see anything like that (!) however I, in my opinion, severely doubt it to be true. It's a fantastic sensational headline grabber though isn't it. Especially if maybe you needed a cash injection for a movie you were making. If anyone, and I mean anyone, not necessarily anyone named in this thread, if they were in that situation it could be helpful in drumming up funding, hypothetically speaking...

Even if it was true - you, as a gentleman, don't bandy around that type of thing about someone who died 50 years ago and especially about a lady, and she was a lady in all respects. It is so direspectful whether it is the truth or whether it is not the truth. Hush and stop using and abusing her memory to make money. Problem is, that story has now entered the publics consciousness and the vast majority now believe it is true when there has been no solid proof it ever existed.

I could not agree with you more. The minute I saw that news clip I said "that guy is full of it!" Keya Morgan is a prime example of those who attempt to use Marilyn's fame to pathetically gain themselves some form of notoriety. Here is all you need to know about this sex tape hoax pulled by Keya Morgan:

The FBI's Response to the Marilyn Monroe Sex Tape
My Connection to Marilyn Monroe Productions

Greg Brian, Yahoo! Contributor Network
May 19, 2008
Marilyn MonroeFBISex Tapes

Back on April 14, I happened to be scouring L.A. Times' website providing details about that notorious Marilyn Monroe sex tape and saw a familiar name down in the comment section. It was Mark Bellinghaus, who's the CEO of Marilyn Monroe Productions, the official company that solely exists today to protect her public domain image. I'd heard of Bellinghaus's name before as being the foremost collector of Marilyn Monroe memorabilia (plus Marilyn trivia expert and debunker of fake Marilyn memorabilia) in the world. In his comment on the L.A. Times article, he said that Keya Morgan, a Hollywood businessman who supposedly bought that sex tape from the son of a former FBI informant, was a fraud. And seeing the stunning comment from Bellinghaus that the tape likely didn't even exist compelled me to write an article for Associated Content the next day with the thought that the likelihood of it being a hoax was about to be a big story.
Well, I was right. Bellinghaus (and his business partners, successful author Ernest Cunningham and journalist Jennifer Dickinson) wrote a piece on the well-known debunking site Defamer.com almost immediately, presenting clear deductive reasoning why Keya Morgan was likely concocting this story to market a new upcoming documentary he's producing on the death of Marilyn Monroe. I'm not sure if I was the second writer to jump on this story, but by the time my article about it http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7...sold.html?cat=2 went to press, most media hadn't really picked up on it yet other than a few media outlets snowballing the Bellinghaus debunking piece on Defamer.

That week, I figured that beating out other media on it was impossible in order to get noticed. Well, how surprised I was then when I received an email from the Vice President of Marilyn Monroe Productions, Jennifer Dickinson, saying she, Bellinghaus and Cunningham read my article, were impressed with its stance and my understanding of how hoaxes can pretty much fool all the people...well, all the time. Certainly the media can easily be as duped as the populace can on more things than they care to admit or even know. Even Fox News was duped by a satire piece right here on Associated Content several years ago.

While I don't consider myself anywhere near as adamant of a debunker as Bellinghaus is as he's been doing since managing MM Productions, there isn't any doubt that some of my articles have gone after frauds in history and making sure they stay frauds in a time when history gets forgotten so easily. So with the ideals of Marilyn Monroe Productions, I found a kinship in making sure people whose names get smeared in the dirt of deception get cleared for the new generation.

This also became a new piece of definitive evidence in how powerful internet media is and how an idea can spread or get seen by people you wouldn't imagine. That's why it was a pleasure to agree to update the Marilyn Monroe sex tape story when Jennifer Dickinson contacted me again this week to write one thing the press and mainstream public should know: The FBI has pretty much brought the Marilyn sex tape to its knees...with pun perhaps intended.

What the FBI says about the sex tape ever being in their possession...

Perhaps many American taxpayers (or those other than Wesley Snipes) were a tad irked to learn that 32 man hours were spent by the FBI searching their archives in Alexandria, Virginia for evidence that they once had in possession that film showing Marilyn engaging in a particular oral sex act. In a report on MSNBC's "Deep Background" webpage, David Hardy, the chief of the FBI Record & Dissemination Section said that they found absolutely no trace of evidence that J. Edgar Hoover ever kept a copy of that film in the files of the FBI. Even veteran members of the organization were asked about it, and they said they didn't know anything about it. I argue that those 32 hours may have been worth our tax money for the sake of clearing the webs of deception in the media.

Of course, comments on Deep Background's page say that the FBI wouldn't likely admit to it anyway and that the film would be above top secret, mainly because it was J. Edgar Hoover's private passion...as in trying to prove the man in the film was John or Robert Kennedy. That could be true when it comes to the FBI, though highly unlikely when absolutely everything the FBI has had in its possession has been findable there to date.

Not that the FBI needs to prove anything in order to show that Morgan most likely made the story up. All of the other "evidence" that he has to back his story up to date is of highly dubious quality--including supposed FBI documents he obtained that could easily be faked on even an old Corona typewriter let alone having sophisticated word-processing programs that could do the same. So far, he hasn't had one piece of evidence that proves the film exists. It's a matter of simple deduction-with the most telling the fact that he boasted about being in possession of it when he bought it to protect the image of Marilyn Monroe and not have it get into the mainstream media. Quite ironic that something that doesn't exist actually ended up in mainstream media anyway and people's sex-obsessed imaginations.

It's all a simple matter of someone out for publicity so a documentary can be sold. Why the press doesn't jump on that aspect alone is an example of using the still-active #1 sex symbol status of Marilyn Monroe to create a diverting story in the media from real news.

So considering that this proof of the FBI not finding evidence of the Marilyn sex tape hasn't been reported widely--here's a chance for you, the reader, to spread the word and bringing some more widespread justice to this story. I'm fortunate to get this article published on a moderately-read media source plus search engines that goes out to hundreds of thousands. However, word of mouth is still the best way for stories to proliferate the fastest. That's why you still see water coolers in offices.

Consider this Marilyn case to be a precedent-setting example in keeping hoaxes out of the media so you can get as much truth as can be found in a truth-stifling circle of media that either gives you something from the far left or the far right without much balance.

Also, consider this a call to you aspiring freelance writers who have some stand-alone skill in being cogent in your writing and want to be purveyors of the truth in media writing for the net. Here at Associated Content, we frequently use a phrase after numerous writers on this site have been contacted by notable people or had their article featured in bigger media outlets: "You never know who's reading your work..."

Indeed that's true. And you never know what kind of an idea or story you can snowball in the process that can make more of an impact than you could ever imagine...

Let us not forget another stunt pulled by Morgan was the "Marilyn smoking pot video" He claims the lady who sold it to him told him it was Marijuana. Well of course she did.....she can charge alot more for a video of drug use than, what in fact is really being smokes, a cigarette! Are we to believe that Morgan wants justice for Marilyn for her murder in this "book" of his when he has already proved twice he is USING her for ANY form of publicity he possibly can get his grubby lil hands/mind on?!?!
Here is the youtube of this publicity stunt again ringleader-ed by Keya Morgan (even the news people think the claim is a lie, kind of funny):
http://youtu.be/ws9-zMoxFJw

This book Morgan claims has all thes unseen documents and interviews that "proves" who, why, how. If this were so and he wasnt out just to make money then why isnt he getting a case re-opened? Why is he not giving this information to the LAPD and if the info is as "case breaking" as he claims wouldnt the police have to look into it?

But thats not what Morgan cares about. He is just another person looking to profit of Marilyn. He has changed the date of his book being published so many times is he even writing one? The comment of the person who he worked for Keya Morgan lied. One of those co-authors was indeed working with Morgan. I know this to be of fact.
I have read countless comments of people who said they have been contacted, bullied, threatened legally, ect by someone claiming to work for Morgan (they all said they believe it was Morgan himself) just for posting their opinions that go against the statements/claims Morgan has made. Guess we shall see which one of his "employees responds to this smile1.gif ha lol banana.gif
Tara
This publication has already been postponed several times, and there are so many other interesting Marilyn-related books calling my attention right now.
marilynDeservesJustice
QUOTE(Ultraviolet @ Jun 18 2012, 02:18 AM) *
So is this "Murder on fifth Helena Drive" going to be released at all ? We are nearing July now.
I truly believe no.....if this Morgan had all theses amazing never known facts he'd have his "book" out. The publishing date has been changed countless times. I think he is either waiting for the 50th date since her passing to capitalize more and if it doesn't come out by then it never will. I do not believe a word this person says about Dearest Marilyn. Here are exerts from the New York Times article of this Keya Morgan own words, you make your own conclusions on this:Keya Morgan, 38, New York City based memorabilia collector, has spawned a rumor of 16 mm film footage said to be Marilyn Monroe engaging in oral sex with an unknown male participant in the early 1950's when she was just a starlet. Morgan claims that this is an illicit copy of an FBI classified film of which a copy was made before the original was confiscated by the Feds. According to Mr. Morgan, he brokered the sale of this claimed 15 minute lasting reel to a wealthy New York Businessman for $1.5 million."You can see instantly that it's Marilyn Monroe," said Morgan—"she has the famous mole. She's smiling, she's very charming, she's very radiant, but she's known for being radiant." (really????? that's how you "know" its Marilyn?!?)The happy buyer of this supposed film chooses to remain anonymous but says he has no plans to market the tape. Morgan states: "He's just going to lock it up." (ya ok right???biggest load of shit ever. If Morgan was so "concerned about protecting Marilyn HE would of "just locked it away" to ensure it was never seen)This is a statement from one of leading Marilyn Experts about this Keya Morgan:There are too many holes in the Keya Morgan story. Having talked with Mr. Morgan in our own interview over the phone in the summer of 2007, he spoke quickly and non-stop of his planned television documentary, of conspiracy theories into Monroe's death, and about his alleged friendships with all three Monroe husbands. He claims he was one of the last people to speak to James Dougherty and gave the similar scenario about Dougherty's final words as has been rumored about Joe DiMaggio - that both former spouses on their deathbed spoke about seeing Marilyn on the other side.In general Mr. Morgan was a name dropper, especially when it came to those notorious for supporting the conspiracy theories involved with the story of Marilyn Monroe. However, he wove into our conversation his claim that he dated Mariah Carey and Renée Zellweger.The most recent sensationalism of this supposedly existing film footage generated by Mr. Morgan, ties in with the usual opportunistic conspiracy theories that are out there. What Keya Morgan is promoting equates to questionable stories generated simply to sell another book or push another cheesy documentary. Just looking at Mr. Morgan's cast list is enough to know that this is more of the same conspiracy rehash. There's John Miner, Jack Clemmons and Thomas Noguchi, who have changed their stories over the years and cashed in on the various Marilyn Monroe murder theories by being featured in books, articles and television specials.Keya Morgan went on and on when we were on the phone, speaking of this usual cast of characters. At the time of our conversation with him, we immediately discerned that he was one of them only out to exploit Marilyn Monroe and to come up with something new to fuel the rumor mill of her life.Yet Keya Morgan claims he would not have gotten his name involved in this latest story, if there was harm to Marilyn Monroe. But he is already too late - Keya Morgan himself is causing harm to the legacy of Marilyn Monroe by creating this outrageous and absurd fantasy (he did not participate in it—he created it!).Make your own conclusions as the 1,000 of us who have realized he is a fraud.
QUOTE(lorileime @ Jul 19 2012, 01:30 PM) *
Just this minute I got an email from Amazon. I ordered this book way back last year when news of it first came out and now they are telling me: "Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order: Keya Morgan "Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive"We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days. If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers."WHAT DO WE MAKE OF THIS? I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS NONSENSE. I HOPE I CAN STILL GET IT SOMEWHERE.
The book "Marilyn Monroe:A Case For Murder" is already out and can be purchased on amazon.It answers all the unanswered questions. It is a great (but sad) read and will clarify exactly what happen to our Marilyn in her murder.
marilynDeservesJustice
QUOTE(Ultraviolet @ Jun 13 2011, 08:50 AM) *
I wont hold my breath either, for this one. When I heard about the Keith Badman book, it was quite "promising", but after hearing that it didn't actually reveal anything significant concerning "the truth about her death" I'm afraid this goes the same alley - or it is possible that this book is a mixture of the previous theories ? Sort of a mitch-match version, who knows.

And again - why, oh why, has it taken soooo long for those "never before seen photos" and "never before heard people" to step forth now to be interviewed, for all those "that were at the scene" open their mouths now ?
Are they all laying at their death beds now, nothing to lose anymore ?
As the research and inquiries have been going on for so long, so what ingenious keys have the authors found to finally open the silent mouths now, find the photos from whose hidden archives ?

Like of Badman's book I said, if it is what it promises, then that's something - and same goes with this.

all Morgan claims is just to attempt a sort of twisted notoriety for himself:
Here is another very well explanation of this "author":

The Post told how the stag film was discovered by the "well-known memorabilia collector" Keya Morgan, who a persual of the Internet Movie Database revels to be the maker of an upcoming documentary film on Marilyn. Morgan claimed to have discovered the stag film while doing research for his documentary. A former F.B.I. agent told him about a man who informed the Bureau abou thte existence of the stag film in the 1960s. Before the F.B.I. confiscated the film, the informant made a copy of the stag film that still is being held by the Bureau and remains "classified." Keya Morgan claims he was able to meet the son of the informant, who turned out to have the M.M. stag film copy in a safe deposit box, the original now with the F.B.I.

Keya Morgan claims that he brokered a deal between the son of the man who owned the original stag film and the copy and a millionaire who wanted to take the film and bury it forever, so that Marilyn's reputation would remain unsullied. According to the F.B.I. files, someone -- possibly the seller's father? -- had turned down an offer of $25,000 from Joltin' Joe DMaggio for the flick a half-century ago, but the owner of the copy was willing to part with it for a cool $1.5 million, according to Morgan.

Morgan, who claims to have seen the film, told the Post the stag reel was bought by a millionaire who desires to remain anyonymous, whose one desire is to lock it away so Marilyn's memory cannot be sullied.

"He said he's just going to lock it up," Morgan told the post. The millionaire told Morgan, "I'm not going to make a Paris Hilton out of her. I'm not going to sell it, out of respect. "

That's very good for Keya Morgan as then, the stag film cannot be debunked, as previous pornographic reels allegedly starring Monroe have been in the past.

In fact, Morgan's story had all the makings of a hoax. Marilyn Monroe didn't know either of the Kennedys in the 1950s, and if the stag film were still classified by the F.B.I. as a matter of national security, it is highly unlikely that Morgan could broker the sale of a copy of classified material without inviting intervention from the bureau.

The New York Post reportedly was going to run a follow-up piece concluding that Morgan had pulled off a hoax, since he refused to provide details abou the sale. Possibly to save itself embarassment, the Post demurred, and the revelation of the hoax was run by the Defamer's Web site.

In 2007, the Sydney Morning Herald and other papers ran stories on declassified F.B.I. documents, which admittedly, were highly speculative, that tried to blame Robert F. Kennedy for the death of Marilyn Monroe. According to the F.B.I. report, information gleaned by a former Bureau agent in the employ of then-California Governor Pat Brown found out that there might have been a conspirary between RFK, his brother-in-law Peter Lawford (an actor who was a close friend of Marilyn's), and Marilyn's psychiatrist and house-keeper to ensure that a symbolic suicide gesture on Monroe's part proved fatal. According to one Herald article, the F.B.I. materials contained a 1965 memorandum with the title "Interstate Transportation of Obscene Matter" that mentions a stag film that Monroe allegedly "starred" in:

"[Deleted] ... at his office ran a "French-type" movie which depicted Marilyn Monroe, deceased actress, in unnatural acts with an unknown male. [Deleted] informed them he had obtained this film prior to to the time Monroe achieved stardom and that subsequently Joe DiMaggio attempted to purchase this film ... for $25,000. This information should not be discussed outside the bureau."RFK and J. Edgar Hoover were enemies, and Hoover feared that Kennedy, if elected President, would have him removed as Bureau director. All of the materials were based on conjecture.

Keya Morgan, working on his own Marilyn Monroe documentary, likely saw an opportunity after reading about this material. "Finding " or manufacturing the "French-type" movie would generate a lot of publicity. Morgan hasn't even shown anyone the film, and claims that the "millionaire" he sold it too plans to keep it under lock and key, so there is no evidence to prove or disprove his story.

It is all very meretricious and besmirches the character of the cinema legend that Morgan claims to revere.
MarilynFan#1
I was soo excited about purchasing this book, but now im not so sure? I checked on amazon and there is NO trace of the actual book?!? All you'll find is Mp3 cd Audio Cd and Kindle in which it states it wont be released till Oct 19th?!? Weird or what? The dates keep on changing and he obviously has no cover for it?? To my knowledge is there even a book so far?? Ive got Jay Margolis's Book and it explains how she died and answers all of the puzzleing questions that we have waited so long for. The truth has been out there for a long time, and this book deserves a 5 stars! As for Morgan's new book well lets just see if it even comes out at all????
Eva
QUOTE(mm_artiste @ Jan 7 2012, 05:06 AM) *
Yet another... 'I know what happened'... 'I know who-dun-it' "documentary".

Mr. Morgan's Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/KeyaMorgan (please peruse thoroughly!)

I'd really like to believe that Mr. Morgan has done his research (ALL the research & spoken to all the key players with whom he's claimed to have spoken) and really has found the answers to any and all questions lingering about our dear girl... however, in my very humble opinion he seems to be a name dropper, seeking something (indefinable - at least by me) to validate his vast 'knowledge' about historical figures, including Marilyn.

A person ("Filmmaker, CEO & Entrepreneur. Author of - Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive (out in 2012) Abraham Lincoln expert. Read about my film & book on CNN") in his position, claiming to have found "the holy grail" regarding Marilyn and her mysterious end, has to expect a large amount of skepticism from every corner, especially from this (i.e. everlasting star members) corner.

Who among us would love to know all the (completely 100% factual) answers about our dear Marilyn? I certainly would... however until I can talk to Marilyn herself, I'll remain skeptical and entirely over-protective of our dear girl indefinitely.

Although i don't go with his theory that the Kennedy's had a hand in Marilyn's death, i kind a want to know what incriminating evidence does Keya have that will make people like myself and other's utterly convinced of these fact!!! i will still be interested in watching the Documentary when it finally gets a scheduled release date as it's been a long awaited subject here on ES?

Just had a search for his book online, it just says unavailable?
Kevin
QUOTE(Eva @ Sep 23 2014, 02:47 PM) *
Just had a search for his book online, it just says unavailable?

coolio.gif
Let's just hope for all our sakes, it stays this way...indefinitely. biggrin.gif

Kev
Eva
QUOTE(Kevin @ Sep 24 2014, 04:53 PM) *
coolio.gif
Let's just hope for all our sakes, it stays this way...indefinitely. biggrin.gif

Kev

laugh.gif Well, it might be looking that way he has remained very quiet for the last year or so it
does seem odd after reporting in the news about what he was going to reveal in this
Documentary, but still there is no information about this since it was announced?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.