Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mm Inspired Photo Shoots
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
californiadude
I know this topic has been posted a lot, and I mean a lot! but it hasn't been posted in a while and I know there are some new photo shoots out there and I havn't seen some of these photo's in previous threads.

To start off the thread, I'll post a picture of Lindsay Lohan doing some Marilyn 'inspired' photo's. I think Lindsay looks great and she's already said she's a huge fan of Marilyn!

"I have pictures of Marilyn everywhere. I used to study her by watching her films. I think she is one of the most incredible actresses."

"I feel connected with to what all she went through-she was so beautiful but such a good actress, too. A lot of people couldn't see beyond the hype and realize that she was really talented."

"I still worship Ann-Margret. She is so sexy. It's my dream to be able to remake her movie Kitten With a Whip. If I could remake some of Marilyn's movies, I'd start with Niagara."

I'd love to see Lindsay in a movie playing Marilyn, I think she's such a talented actress!
If I find any more pictures I'll post, but if you guys have any Marilyn 'inspired' pictures that might not have been posted before, I'd like to see them.
brandonheidrick
Lindsey looks more like Bridget Bardot to me!
californiadude
She did a photoshoot that was similar to a Bridget Bardot photoshoot, but although she doesn't look like Marilyn, I like the fact that she looks up to and admires Marilyn, you know that she's a fan.
2Twinkle
C'est Brigitte! bye1.gif
Fav
What is Lindsay Lohan famous for? Stick anyone on a beach and it could be Marilyn inspired eh.
LostHurlyFan
Thats just what I was thinking Fav. Although I have to say Lindsy looks healthy there at least? I have seen pictures of her looking rather sickly because she seems to be not eating. Someone please throw her a cheeseburger. tongue.gif
Fav
QUOTE(LostHurlyFan @ Apr 18 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]103259[/snapback]
Thats just what I was thinking Fav. Although I have to say Lindsy looks healthy there at least? I have seen pictures of her looking rather sickly because she seems to be not eating. Someone please throw her a cheeseburger. tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Fav
Here's a link to Madonna doing a Marilyn-esque performance MM style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3It9Mefr9wE...arilyn%20monroe
Celia
I just think nobody can look anything close to what Marilyn did, she was so personal!!!!!
there are many girls with better bodies, more beautiful faces,whatever you want!! But
nobody with such huge sex-appeal , magic, whatever, like Marilyn Monroe. She was
the one and only Marilyn Monroe,and the great thing about her is the huge, unbeliavable
wonderful character she created , named:Marilyn Monroe.
Fav
Though imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
melslovepotion
Ok it is kind of annoying now. I dont mind celebrities being fans of Marilyn but some celebrities go over the top. There is a big difference of Christina Aguilera liking her and getting inspired and Anna Nicole who tries to act like her and badly at that. Marilyn did not do all those over the top setrotypical things yeah she had a soft voice but not a breathy so over the top thing. It seems like some celebrities did not do their research on her -like they just saw her and went wow shes beautiful let me do that. Not to be mean its great to see the new generation loving Marilyn unfortantly comes the people like Anna and Madonna.Lindsey I am on the fence about I know she reads about Marilyn but she is starting to blow kisses every where she goes and try to to and act like her and people telling she looks like her is getting to her head a bit, just be your self -Marilyn was. She was truly one of a kind.
californiadude
Yeah, I agree. But I think that Lindsay was just being a fan I guess, so she dyed her hair blonde and maybe to be like Marilyn (though I heard it was for a role) but if you look at Lindsay now her hair is back to it's natural colour (RED) and she's looking very heathly so she's doing her own thing now and not trying to be another Marilyn Monroe wannabee but she's just being Lindsay Lohan.
melslovepotion
That is true, I just dont want her to think yeah all these people said I looked like Marilyn Monroe let me look her up and tell everyone she is my idol just based on that. People said I looked like Marilyn and my mom has been told that but I dont try I just am, plus Marilyn has so many looks I think there is always a little Marilyn in all of us. I seen people that remind me of her and the fans because they have that little spark in them. So lets hope Lindsay is a good Marilyn supporter in the future biggrin.gif
meztisa
Charlize Theron posing as Marilyn. I'm impressed; she looks just like her, aside from the eyebrows. marilynbybrandon_190.gif
Archie
Ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell posed for Glamour magazine, in 2004 , this photoshoot was inspired by Merelyn. Geri is a big Merelyn fan, so there some other photos of her in Merelyn style...
Archie
Here some more Geri, performing Diamonds are girls best friends...
Fav
QUOTE(Archie @ Apr 28 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]104043[/snapback]
Ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell posed for Glamour magazine, in 2004 , this photoshoot was inspired by Merelyn. Geri is a big Merelyn fan, so there some other photos of her in Merelyn style...

Oh dear lordy those Geri ones are pretty embarassing. She looks like she doesn't want to be there.
Tiina
I think these are quite new Marilyn inspired pics of Charlize Theron.

Janice Dickinson and Christina Aguilera

balloon.gif
Fav
A few comparisons I found...
Darling
What about this: Christina Aguilera in GQ. Try as she may she will never have the class that Marilyn did...

I'm sorry but unless you're an impersonator, this is kinda sickening and INSULTING. But I digress...
THERE WILL NEVER BE another Marilyn, these people should stop trying...its LAME
Tiina
I don't like those pictures either.
Christina is trying too much, she's looking too sexy.

Everybody who tries to pose like Marilyn has got the same problem, they don't look natural.
Even if Marilyn posed nude, she still looked sophisticated and relaxed.
filthy22
QUOTE(Tiina @ Jun 3 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]106346[/snapback]

thanx coolio.gif

i love Christina and can't wait for her new album, sounds good thumbup1.gif

Love Carrie
xxxxxxx marilynbybrandon_190.gif marilynbybrandon_190.gif
californiadude
Does anyone have pictures of Anna Nicole posing as Marilyn, like in The Seven Year Itch and Diamonds pose?
Nancy
I can't find any diamonds photos(although I've seen tons of them) but here's a stern inspired one.
ellen
here you go bye1.gif Click to view attachment
californiadude
Thank you Ellen and Nancy! biggrin.gif I love the pictures of Anna as Marilyn, I think Anna does the best job...I hope nobody gets mad at me for saying that... blush.gif Do you have anymore?
nicky62
Here are some more
some inspired by Jayne Mansfield too
hugs nicky62
californiadude
I love The Seven Year Itch ones! biggrin.gif
Nancy
a few more...
nicky62
clapping.gif more anna
hugs nicky62
ever since she came out in the GUESS ads I have liked her clapping.gif
meztisa
Anna Nicole was so beautiful. I hope her son RIP. :(
SAiKARO
here are pics of kate moss posing a marilyn monroe from w magazine.
i think kate is very beautiful she has very unique features.
SAiKARO
another christina pic.
Robby
I don't really think Anna Nicole Smith looks like Marilyn, I think her face is too rough, Marilyn's face was beautiful (You can't disagree about that one), but I don't really like Anna Nicole when she tries to pose like Marilyn, it's too vulgar for me.
rose
Madonna always brings something about her own inner strenght in photos where she inspired by Marilyn.Absolutely wonderful,strongs woman.

Kate Moss photos surprised me.She is very chameleon-type.Can make anything from her face and expressions.

Anna Nicole Smith is so naive that some of her photos actually brings some sort of childlike happiness,joy in these photos.

Then..

Lindsey Lohan...yuk..I dislike Lohan so much,yuk.Boring looking,nothing to give to camera or film -whatever.
californiadude
I think Anna has very strong facial expressions...out of all the celebrities that do the "Marilyn" I think Anna does it the best, and I have to say it biggrin.gif I think Lindsay's "Marilyn Inspired Shoots" are beautiful! I love Lindsay as a blonde and a redhead!
jumpymm.gif
Robby
I don't like Anna Nicola Smith inspired session beautiful at all .. It's just my opinion, but it seems like she just want to rip her off.
californiadude
QUOTE(Robby @ Sep 17 2006, 01:28 AM) [snapback]115054[/snapback]
I don't like Anna Nicola Smith inspired session beautiful at all .. It's just my opinion, but it seems like she just want to rip her off.

Thats fine, you can't expect everybody to like everything laugh.gif
Robby
Your right biggrin.gif.
Tiina
Some photos of Anna-Nicole, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey and Madonna
Tara
In that third pic of Madonna (the balcony one), I think she looks not like MM, but Jean Harlow.
Cassandra Rose
I personally thought Anna Nicole was the only one who pulled it off. In the early 90's she was so curvy and gorgous(She still is beautiful) but she pulled it off so swell. The one where she is laying down side ways in the black dress is extremely gorgous and has a Marilyn feeling to it.
californiadude
QUOTE(Cassandra Rose @ Sep 17 2006, 08:50 AM) [snapback]115103[/snapback]
I personally thought Anna Nicole was the only one who pulled it off. In the early 90's she was so curvy and gorgous(She still is beautiful) but she pulled it off so swell. The one where she is laying down side ways in the black dress is extremely gorgous and has a Marilyn feeling to it.

I've always thought Anna did the "Marilyn" the best...
Katri^
Though I don't like people copying Marilyn, i like that Christina Aguilera-pic. It's pretty! I don't like Anna Nicole Smith so those are deifinitely not my favourite "MM" pics.
It's stupid to copy Marilyn's photos; Isn't it better to be "remembered" from your own pics than from photo shoots that has been already done? No one can copy completely MM's photos, but even trying is not very cool. Unique photos stay, copyed don't. Like that Geri Halliwell trying to copy MM's Bert Stern photos?? no.gif It makes me angry, it's disrespectful. Just my opinion...
Lauren Michele
QUOTE(Fav @ Apr 18 2006, 12:55 PM) [snapback]103248[/snapback]
What is Lindsay Lohan famous for? Stick anyone on a beach and it could be Marilyn inspired eh.

I don't see any Marilyn in Lindsay. huh.gif Fav, i hear ya.

QUOTE(Tara @ Sep 16 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]115072[/snapback]
In that third pic of Madonna (the balcony one), I think she looks not like MM, but Jean Harlow.

bye1.gif I agree Tara, she does!
meztisa
To all the people who don't really like the "Marilyn-inspired" photo shoots, maybe some didn't like Marilyn doing "Jean-inspired" photoshoots. biggrin.gif And to be honest, if I had the chance to actually have photos of myself copying the beautiful Marilyn, I would be so honored! drool.gif

Info: Mariah Carey is copying the iconic SGTG pool scene, Gwen Stefani, the Alfred Eisenstadt shoot.
Lauren Michele
QUOTE(meztisa @ Sep 18 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]115312[/snapback]
To all the people who don't really like the "Marilyn-inspired" photo shoots, maybe some didn't like Marilyn doing "Jean-inspired" photoshoots. biggrin.gif And to be honest, if I had the chance to actually have photos of myself copying the beautiful Marilyn, I would be so honored! drool.gif

Info: Mariah Carey is copying the iconic SGTG pool scene, Gwen Stefani, the Alfred Eisenstadt shoot.

Hi, i saw Mariah's copy right away but i didn't know Gwen was doing the Alfred Eisenstadt look, thanks.
They're both beautiful. bye1.gif
SAiKARO
gwen pulls off the classic bombshell really great, i think. i saw her live last november, and she was really beautiful. she had a lot of marilyn inspired costumes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.