Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Murder On 12305 Helena Drive
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Documentaries
Eva
Hello,

I was told that there is going to be a new MM documentry thats coming out next year called ( Marilyn - Murder on 12305 Helena Drive.

Does anyone have anymore information about this, and is this going to give us more interesting information surrounding Marilyn's mysterious death as what previous documentries have not done before.

Thankyou
Marloes
There's not much information about this documentary, only that it's about Marilyn's death and it's directed by Keya Morgan.
MMcamera
Oh, great. Isn't this the guy who allegedly had that MM sex tape that made all the news? He basically dragged her name through the gutter with no proof at all. Grrrr.
Tara
QUOTE(MMcamera @ Oct 11 2009, 07:48 PM) *
Oh, great. Isn't this the guy who allegedly had that MM sex tape that made all the news? He basically dragged her name through the gutter with no proof at all. Grrrr.

One and the same... huh.gif
jennie2000
What? First he has her nude, now that didn't work, he has her murdered. I thought that guy was in jail anyway? unsure.gif
What's next? wacko.gif
Tara
It has been planned for a long time but is still unreleased. And I'm in no rush to see it, coming from that source.
Eva
QUOTE(Tara @ Oct 11 2009, 09:35 PM) *
It has been planned for a long time but is still unreleased. And I'm in no rush to see it, coming from that source.

Oh just as well i asked about this, i've just googled his name and there is alot of horrible things said about him, plus i do not believe Marilyn made that sex film, she may of been a very sexual warm being but i know she would never of compromised her early film career in that way.

So much for looking forward to this documentary, oh well rolleyes1.gif
NormaJeanLove.
Thats a shame what some people do. I love docos but doubt i'll see this
Nancy
Ugh, I've been dreading this documentary since I first heard about it (when the "MM Sex Tape" scandal began.) This guy's a hack.
VanessaLapierre
well, so far I like the title as I strongly believe Marilyn was murdered. BUT I'm not sure if it will be good considering by who it's made.
VanessaLapierre
Has anyone seen this ?
Tara
It is due to be released in 2012, and a book as well I believe.
mmcollector
The documentary is due to be released on August 5, 2012.
Tara
QUOTE(mmcollector @ Mar 15 2011, 03:56 PM) *
The documentary is due to be released on August 5, 2012.

For maximum publicity no doubt. Just once I wish her anniversary would pass peacefully. I dread all the ugly rumours that come out each August, so disrespectful. But even without this documentary, 2012 will be conspicuous for MM fans.
CYRILPARIS
The Movie "Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive" is due to be released in late 2011 to coincide with the arrival of the 50th anniversary of her death. The motion picture is a documentary revolving around the background and circumstances of her death. Being a documentary, the film incorporates footage contemporary to Monroe while she was alive. Some of the notable people that appear in this film are Marlon Brando,Joe DiMaggio, who was married to Marlyn Monroe for a short time, and even former president John F. Kennedy make a appearance in this film through the use of archival footage.
The film is written, produced, directed and narrated by Keya Morgan. Morgan is a well known scholar, historian, writer and director. He is recognized as a quasi-expert on Marilyn Monroe and is the owner of one of the largest collections of Marliyn Monroe memorabilia in the world.
The film, written and directed by Keya Morgan is currently still in production, but purportedly will take an analytical look at the days leading up to Monroe's death, Possible involvement by the CIA as well as political forces are likely to be explored.
As an anchor point for the docu-darma, the possible sequence of events that took place after Monroe was found dead are to be presented as a bizarre series of events which could have taken place at her Brentwood home at 12305 Fifth Helena Drive. Several theoretical events which have not been proven nor disproven by historical fact are explored including the removal of certain items from Monroe's personal effects including her own diary and an incriminating note which is suggested as having the potential for far-reaching implications, if found. As presented in this documentary, the order for their removal was believed to have come directly from the White House.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.