Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 48 Hours Mystery: The Marilyn Tapes
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Documentaries
luvmm
Hi everyone, here is yet another documentary on her life...

Marilyn Monroe's death is investigated..again..with mention to mysterious but hardly believable tapes if anyone is interested.

Title: 48 Hours Mystery: The Marilyn Tapes, 2006

Original air date: Sat April 22 @ 8pm EST
Nationality: USA

Duration: 60 minutes
Presented by: CBS-Peter Van Sant
Produced by: CBS
Directed by: Unknown

Additional information: http://online.tvguide.com/newsearch/detail...ctid=0&keyword=

Review:Unknown

Overall note: Unknown
Tara
QUOTE(uklb @ Apr 10 2006, 03:18 AM) [snapback]102717[/snapback]
Marilyn Monroe's death is investigated..again..with mention to mysterious but hardly believable tapes if anyone is interested.

Thanks for letting us know Lulu! bye1.gif
SusenSkellington
Thanks for the heads up! I hope it's good marilynbybrandon_190.gif
brandonheidrick
It was a very good show tonight, aside from Jeanne Carmen and Tony Curtis. But let's not go there.

Basically audio tapes of police interviews with witnesses were played. Many never heard before. Over 302 pages of FBI files in the posession of Anthony Summers were made available. One recalled a luncheon with Kennedy at Lawford's beach house where they discussed the morality of nuclear testing. The FBI considered her a threat to national security ... after her trip to Mexico and after her associating with Miller and his Communist friends.

Very interesting, but really nothing more that can be considered "new".
luvmm
I agree with brandonheidrick, not much new evidence if you are an avid reader on her life. The show reminded me of Anthony Summer's book, Goddess:secret lives of Marilyn Monroe
That was an awesome read as it revealed things that were unknown to many (the public) back in 1984.
Well, this show was that to me...except the Mexico/ Communist connection which sounds new to me?
Lulu
nicky62
clapping.gif Hi guys :
some dvd caps from last nights docu .
rare footage was so kool and the audio but it rounded up in the same thing NOTHING .
hugs Nicky62
Tara
Thanks for the caps Nicky. Sounds like the best part of it!
chris
Thanks for the caps
I have a question do you know when and where she was for the second picture
Chris
nicky62
clapping.gif Mexico
here is the full pic
meztisa
I watched it last night. jumpymm.gif The footage and audio were interesting, but like Nicky62 said, it all came out to nothing. I enjoyed it, overall though.
Lauren Michele
Hi...When it said "The Marilyn Tapes" I assumed the show would have ALOT of audio footage and that would be the main focus of the show. But it didn't contain much tape footage really at all.. bye1.gif ....Lauren Michele.
njsp1921
aside from some mexico footage that i had never seen before, i was dissappointed in the program.
Lauren Michele
When I heard it was only 1 hour long, I was disappointed. Two hours would have had some major break throughs. ...........Lauren m.
suusmarie
Nicky thanks for these great screencaps w00t.gif thumbup.gif !!
Robby
Thanks for the screencaps!
New Mexico
Hello Nicki62,

Is it possible to get a copy of this DVD? Some photos I never saw of Marilyn.

Can you list some more photos?

Hope you can help.
Celia
Wonderful caps Nicky!! Thanks a lot!
By the way, where it says "THe Marilyn Tapes" ,is the house with the pool on the right Marilyn´s
house?
luvmm
QUOTE(New Mexico @ May 11 2006, 05:58 AM) [snapback]104534[/snapback]
Hello Nicki62,

Is it possible to get a copy of this DVD? Some photos I never saw of Marilyn.

Can you list some more photos?

Hope you can help.

Hi Joe from New Mexico

Here is the link to where the DVD of this episode and many other great documentaries can be bought. She is also a member of everlasting-star.net
http://www.marilynmonroe.ca/4sale/

Lulu
mack
Hello, please, does anyone know where I can find this documentary? I am dying to see it. Please someone id appreciate it, if anyone can help me out. Thanks.
Eva
QUOTE(mack @ Sep 28 2008, 02:15 AM) *
Hello, please, does anyone know where I can find this documentary? I am dying to see it. Please someone id appreciate it, if anyone can help me out. Thanks.

Hi bye1.gif

This is what i've been trying to find, i can't seem to find anything on online. Does anyone else have a link to watch the whole documentary.

Thanxxxx
Tara
Topics merged. bye1.gif
carlo
I' ve never seen this footage from Mexico before! Where could I see it? Could you please post it in you tube?
Thanks a lot!
Eva
I would be interested to know if its possible to get ( 48 hours mystery on DVD format, does anyone know if i can buy it any where.

Thanks
Margherita
That document brought to my mind has Anthony Summers published anything on Marilyn since The Goddess; a book, a booklet, an article - if, where? Are there any places in internet to find about what he's said about her since the 80's?
carlo
Cool!!!! Someone posted this documentary on youtube!
" The Death of Marilyn Monroe: Suicide or Murder ? ".
Bad one...but rare footage as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.