Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Book "misfits Country"
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn Trivia
colbyjordan2002@yahoo.com
HI I am new here, but was wondering if anyone had read the New book out Titled "Misfits Country?" Its a behind the scenes look at the making of the Movie "The Misfits" as seen through Marilyn's eyes. It looks Interesting.
Meikkuli
Welcome to the boards smile1.gif
Thanks for the info, sounds really interesting... I've never heard of it before.
(But maybe this should have been posted in the Book Club section? smile1.gif
Margherita
QUOTE(colbyjordan2002@yahoo.com @ Feb 24 2008, 10:27 PM) *
HI I am new here, but was wondering if anyone had read the New book out Titled "Misfits Country?" Its a behind the scenes look at the making of the Movie "The Misfits" as seen through Marilyn's eyes. It looks Interesting.

That's one book I've been looking, allthough I didn't even know if such existed; sounds interesting.

Has any of you ever had troubles in ordering books in the net, in Amazon for instance?
Alanma
No real problems unless a promised new book is late getting into stock.
I mean any book , not just on Marilyn.
Try www.Abebooks.co.uk.
They are very good and often cheaper than Amazon.
Margherita
QUOTE(Alanma @ Apr 22 2008, 10:06 PM) *
No real problems unless a promised new book is late getting into stock.
I mean any book , not just on Marilyn.
Try www.Abebooks.co.uk.
They are very good and often cheaper than Amazon.

Thanks Alanma! I'm rather interested in ordering books from net, of many subjects banana.gif
Alanma
I ordered a copy from Amazon, and got a note today to say it had been sent off, so should arrive any day now.
Alanma
It arrived today.
I wish it hadn't.
I forgot about this thread, so have put a comment on it under 'Book Club'.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.