Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Motion Picture Magazines
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Magazines & articles discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
roksana
Here`re my scans from the Motion Picture and Television magazine from August 1952
Stacy
Great article. Gorgeous photo of our MM. Thanks so much Roksana!
Zelda Zonk
Interesting article and rare picture for me. Thanks a bunch, Roksana! biggrin.gif
Tara
April 1958

It's a very funny article and I just had to share it with you biggrin.gif

Zelda Zonk
Thanks so much, Tara. I really liked it.
roksana
Article "Born Yesterday" from Motion Picture magazine from September 1956
suusmarie
All the articles you shared with us are fabulous w00t.gif thumbup.gif !! Thanks so much for sharing cheers.gif !!

hug.gif Suus
linkeando
I second the motion LOL
Stacy
Wonderful! Thanks Roksana!
roksana
Article "One Man Women" from Motion Picture and television magazine from September 1953
roksana
Article "Because Of Joe" from Motion Picture and television magazine, 1954, July
roksana
Article "The Battle Of The Blondes - Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly" from Motion Picture magazine, 1955, June
rose
Thank you,Roksana.You have such an incredible collection of magazines which you are so generously sharing with us marilynbybrandon_190.gif
Tara
To be fair, I don't think Marilyn and Grace were ever in competition. They were so very different. I'm more a fan of Grace's incredible style than her acting, although I think she was at her best in Hitchcock's film, Rear Window.

But yes, Marilyn is the queen ... marilynbybrandon_190.gif
Stacy
Wonderful Roksana! Thanks.
Stacy
I agree. I like them both. I adore Marilyn. But, I can appreciate Grace's beauty and style. I enjoy her films, especially Rear Window, To Catch a Thief, Dial M for Murder and Mogambo.
Almost forgot...Thanks Roksana for the wonderful article!
suusmarie
clapping.gif
Amber Nichols
hug.gif Yet another great article!!!!
roksana
Here`s the article "The Patient Lover and The Lovely Patient" by George Carpozi fron Motion Picture magazine from August 1961.
suusmarie
Very interesting! Thanks cheers.gif !
Tara
What a great article! Thanks as always biggrin.gif
roksana
Here`s the article "Marilyn and Men" by John Reid from Motion Picture magazine from 1958, February
capricornangel
thank you for the article Roksana clapping.gif
suusmarie
Thanks cheers.gif !
Stacy
Thanks Roksana!
SusenSkellington
Oh wow! I never seen that first picture of her! I love how she is making the "M" in "Marilyn" throb.gif Very cute! Thanks! marilynbybrandon_190.gif
roksana
Article "Marilyn,Oh,Marilyn" from Motion Pcture magazine from November 1954.
Tara
A very interesting article, thanks.
suusmarie
Wonderful jumpymm.gif !!
Stacy
Thanks again and again!
linkeando
i like very, very much!!!!!

thanx!
roksana
The article "Crack-up!" by George Carpozi,Jr. from Motion Picture magazine, published in May, 1961.
Stacy
Loves it!
suusmarie
Fantastic once again Roksana worshippy.gif
SusenSkellington
The colored close ups are beautiful, Thanks Roksana! marilynbybrandon_190.gif
linkeando
wow.... those close-up are......

thanx!
roksana
The article "Formula for Stardom" from Motion Picture magazine, published in March, 1951.
Stacy
Great early article. Thanks Roksana.
jily
clapping.gif great story
i like the story about the projectionist
thanks for sharing thumbup1.gif

"0)
jilly
roksana
The article from Motion Picture magazine, published in October, 1960.
roksana
The article from Motion Picture magazine, published in February, 1961.
Tara
Thanks Roksana, very interesting. clapping.gif

I wonder where they got the idea that Arthur was still in love with his first wife, Mary? Of all the explanations for the breakup of his marriage to Marilyn, this one is new to me. Because after all, Arthur made a lasting marriage with Inge Morath soon after this article was published.

The interviews were interesting - particularly Arthur's parents. His mother died in March 1961, a month after the article was published. Zolotow's comments about how hard it was for Marilyn to have a normal married life also gave me pause for thought.

Once again, thanks for sharing. bye1.gif
Tara
Thanks Roksana. I am currently researching this subject, so your article is very interesting to me. thumbup1.gif
suusmarie
I had never heard of this before, an interesting article eyebrow.gif .
Thanks Roksana thumbup.gif !
californiadude
Great scan. biggrin.gif
jily
thumbup1.gif
thanks roksana

"0)
jilly
Stacy
Thanks Roksana! Love that picture of Art and MM.
roksana
Article by Earl Wilson from Motion Picture magazine, published in May 1955.
suusmarie
Really nice w00t.gif ! Thanks cheers.gif !
Stacy
Thanks Roksana.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.