Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We're Back Online
Everlasting Star Community > News & Events > Announcements
mels
Dear Marilyn admirers,

Finally, Everlasting-Star has its own home, on a brand new server.
I decided to buy our own server and I hope it won't be too slow because I had to take something as affordable as I could, while performant enough, as I don't have too much money to spend on that kind of stuff right now.

Luckily (and only God knows how) we finally managed to get a whole backup and were able to reset the whole boards without loosing anything ! Well... I'm lying a bit. Actually we lost all the avatars that were uploaded directly in your profiles. We also lost the pictures in your personal profiles. Therefore I strongly suggest that you all login to your profile, and upload a new avatar (or choose one from the gallery) and photo. Other than that, we haven't lost anything !

On another note, I will soon put up ads on the site (nothing intrusive though, the same you had until now, except I am the one who will get revenue from them) and add a "donation" button (donators will become Elite Members as a thank you gift) so anyone who feels like helping me out financially can do so easily. I will post more about all of this (server costs, donations,...) soon but in the meantime, as we're all glad to be back, jump in and start posting smile1.gif

Please report any bugs or problem you encounter as a reply to this post.

Mels
Paju
Great news! Thank you so much Mels clapping.gif clapping.gif
And that was really quick! You do so much for this site smile1.gif
Tara
Wonderful Mels, thanks so much! marilynbybrandon_190.gif
njsp1921
great mels, you are the best
jennie2000
Thank you Mels! thumbup1.gif
ellen
wooo hooooo jumpymm.gif clapping.gif thanks mels marilynbybrandon_190.gif
Lacrymosa
Wow this is really great ! thank you mels ! thumbup1.gif
chris
Wow thank you Mels
Tell us more about the donations
Chris
meganmarilyn
Bless you Mels! throb.gif

The angels in heaven around Marilyn (I know) are sending you starlight kisses...

Nancy
I'm so happy!!!!!!! Thank you Mels!!!! cheekkiss.gif clapping.gif mf_w00t1.gif banana.gif
suusmarie
I'm so happy ES is back banana.gif ! Thanks a million Mels worshippy.gif clapping.gif !!
Katbr
I replied here, but it didn't go up!
No problem --- I'll do it again:
clapping.gif CONGRATULATIONS!!! clapping.gif
diamondsdancing.gif jumpymm.gif Thank you! jumpymm.gif dancingmm2_279_203.gif
dwane
this is great! it's awesome to be back online! thank you so much mels! throb.gif
californiadude
Thanks Mel! I checked this page everyday to find it when it was back! clapping.gif clapping.gif
nmyngan
how nice to see the forum back biggrin.gif thank mod.
Robby
I'm happy that this Forum is back online!
~TheGirl~
I am so happy! Thank you Mels!

I would be more than happy to donate some money to the board! wink3.gif
Kiddo
Yay! This is so great! I missed the board very much wub.gif

Aw, I just receive 8 MM movies from cdon.com on DVD... so I'm so looking forward to watch them all night!
andipoldi
clapping.gif

mels, you have done a great , oh no, a monster job ! I thank you so much ! I love the board and all the wonderful members!

Andreas
SAiKARO
thank you so much, mels! i don't know what i'd do without this site, it truly is a gem!
LostHurlyFan
Thank you so much Mels for all your hard work on these boards I appreciate it and I know everyone else does too. I really missed this place the past few days. It feel's good to be back. koreasing.gif asgtg4katie.gif
:Lorelei:
Yay! Wow, I don't realize how much I'm on here until ES goes down! O_O Keep up the great job staffers! smile1.gif
meztisa
Thanks so much mels! Where I would be without ES....biggrin.gif
linkeando
great news mels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
liza
I am so happy Mels 10000000000000 times THANK YOU !!!!! jumpymm.gif
joleneb
Good job, Mels!

I love this forum, even though i don't communicate much!

I come here for anything Marilyn related! This place is the best.
Fav
What good news. I've been on holiday and was worried about the site not being here when I returned. It's a relief that the site is ok and safe. I can't imagine how much work went into it so thank you Mels.
Lauren Michele
Thank you Mels! That was so fast. It is nice to be back. throb.gif
lynsey420
Thank you I love this site.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.