marilynbybrandon_190.gif

[acronym="As Soon As Possible"]
ASAP[/acronym]

Yay it's working GREAT

google
Paju
OT but are those your turtles? They are adorable smile1.gif
Lacrymosa
I don't understand how I can attach pictures unsure.gif I must be really silly...
mels
QUOTE(Paju @ May 14 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]133852[/snapback]
OT but are those your turtles? They are adorable smile1.gif

Yes... On the right, you can see Vador, he's (??) a Russian Tortoise. He's extremely curious and has moods of his own. He's around 2 years old but we don't know for sure (Vador was adopted, shhhhhh).
On the left is Gamine (which means something like "girly girl"). She's a Hermanni Tortoise. She's the cutest thing ever, and very social (contrary to Vador). She's almost 1 year old and is tiny tiny.
I just love them both to piece. I'll post more pictures if you wish smile1.gif

QUOTE(Lacrymosa @ May 15 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]133913[/snapback]
I don't understand how I can attach pictures unsure.gif I must be really silly...

You should see the attachment feature at the same place as before. When you type in a post, you should see below the box you're typing in a box called "attachments", "select a file" and "Attachment system ready".

If you still don't see this, please send a screen capture (melsy.c@gmail.com).

Mels
Lacrymosa
I send you a mail wink3.gif
Paju
I would love to see more pictures!
Their names ares cute too smile1.gif
mels
Testing YouTube BBCode

PS/ For those reading, this is not my tortoise (thought it could very well be, since mine LOVE tomatoes as well and would kill to eat more of them) clapping.gif

[YOUTUBE]h_N_rjkdcKU[/YOUTUBE]
Brigitte
I'm testing[/font]comic[font="Comic Sans MS"]

[/size]seven

777[size="7"]
Nancy
Like this Brigitte:

Comic Sans MS thumbup1.gif

You gotta put your text between the [font] and [/font]
Brigitte
I don't get it, how do I get a size 7 with out showing this:[size="7"][/size]

[/font]Marilyn[font="Comic Sans MS"]

ok, I did what you said but it's showing what font I used! ARRRG!
Nancy
QUOTE(Brigitte @ May 27 2007, 01:08 PM) [snapback]134990[/snapback]
I don't get it, how do I get a size 7 with out showing this:[size="7"][/size]

[/font]Marilyn[font="Comic Sans MS"]

ok, I did what you said but it's showing what font I used! ARRRG!

You put this bit first: font=Comic Sans MS
Your text next
And then this bit last: /font
Brigitte
[/font]BLACK

it's just not working

I'm going to pick a font nowthen I type some text (ok) and then I pick the same font[font="Impact"]

SEE!
Nancy
Hmm, it seems you're putting the tags in the wrong places.
Brigitte
[/font]I hope this works

try it[font="Arial Black"]
[/color]red[color="#FF0000"]

I'm done with this! frusty.gif
Nancy
What you have wrong is the tags are not where they should be. Switch them and everything should be fine.

See, it works fine for me.
Joan Newman
Mels or anyone ! HELP !!

I am freaking out here. I have been trying for 2 days to post a new photo every time I click on "reply" I get " an error has occured" and "windows will close". every time.
I must have done something wrong, because I don't see anyone else here posting with similar problem. Any ideas?
mels
testing a test

Hi Nettie,

I don't really understand what is happening to you. Mostly it is browser related. Maybe you should try to delete all your cache and cookies.
Also please double check that your computer's antivirus is up to date.

Try the manipulation in IE and in Firefox and let me know if you have the same error on both smile1.gif

Mels
Joan Newman
Hi Mels,
I have been trying to fix PC for days. I did try both IE and in Firefox. Took me forever to download Firefox. Sure enough, had lots of error, viruses. Got rid of all but 2, one high risk. It says my Roxio program is corrupt? I have AVG free for virus.

Anyway., I still have not figured out solution, short of paying for virus protection. My PC in ancient too. I dream of a new one, but too many other high priorities, like eye exam, etc.

I'll keep hunting, cuz I still can't send my new picture I found. Maybe I can email it to someone who will put it in group.

Thank you Mels. I don't know you, yet I love you.
mels
Ouch it really sounds like a bad computer problem... I'm afraid that I can't do anything. Firefox would be my bet, so try using it more.
You can try to download trial versions of more known and commercial antiviruses (like Norton) so you can get a second chance at "unvirusing" your computer.
I too use AVG, both on my personal and professional computers and they do work very well, so I'm not really sure on how you got those viruses, unless you also have spyware (maybe try "adaware" to remove it) ?

Try to clean your comp. as much as you can, I'm sure it can work without changing computers.

Let me know how this is going smile1.gif

Mels
Nancy
I use Avast, it's pretty good. Maybe you could try that?
Lacrymosa
Yes you should try Avast it is free, I don't recommend you to try Norton, one of the worst antiviruses even if it's one of the most known. There are also Nod32 and Bitdefender, they're pretty good but paying. bye1.gif
Joan Newman
Thank you Mels !
I will try Avast Nancy Lee, thanks pals.
Marilyn2Bonnie
Testing!Click to view attachmentHello! Everyone!, It Has Been SOoo Long! Since I've Been Able To Post Beautiful Pictures Of Sweet Marilyn, I Guess? I Must Have Done It Right?? Still Not To Sure How I Did It??LOL!...I Always Hate Change,..But Once I Get Used To It All Again, Change Turns Into A Piece Of Cake!, I Hope!Will try Again!, Have A "Happy Thanksgiving" Dear Friends.Click to view attachment
californiadude
Click to view attachment
I think it'll work...
Yay! laugh.gif It worked!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.