Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Investigation On Who Killed Her
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn's mysterious death > General discussion
dr_raines
Hi,

I'm doing my own investigation on what really happened that night, and who was involved ..

I really need to contact the following, if they are still alive - if any of you has the necessary information, please get in thouch with me

Norman Jeffreys
Sergeant Jack Clemmons
Dr Hyman Engelberg
Dr Noguchi
Dr Greenson's wife
Lionel Grandison
John Miner
Sidney Guilaroff
Elizabeth Pollard

Thanks alot,

Benjamin K
Margherita
All those people you are looking after where rather or properly old the time MM died ? So were their relatives. So if there are any remaining left, do you think that this is the right forum to try to get in touch with them? Of course, if you're trying every method there exists, but I'd suggest that you try to write to family members or close friends or colleagues of the named people, ask politely if there'd be any possibility to go further and proceed as that way.

Why do you want to meet them?
marked8
I WANT TO KNOW DID FOX GET A BIG INSURANCE PAYOUT ON MARILYNS DEATH AS SHE DIED ONLY 3 DAYS AFTER SIGNING NEW CONTRACT.

WERE FOX EVER INVESTIGATED OVER MARILYNS DEATH.? BY SAYING PROBABLE SUICIED DID THIS ALLOW FOX TO CLAIM INSURANCE ON MARILYNS DEATH. I WANT AND NEED TO KNOW THIS. PLEASE HELP.
dr_raines
Ultraviolet,

I never said I wanted to meet them, I said I wanted to contact them (by mail for eg.)

I'm not trying to get in touch in with them through this forum - the point is I don't know contact information of either them or their relatives, and I was wondering if somebody here would

To answer your last question, I'm looking to contact them because I'm writing a book on Marilyn (more precisely, on the night of her death)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.