Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sylvia Brown
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn's mysterious death > General discussion
melslovepotion
If you are into her she wrote a book called the afterlife she talks about Marilyns death. It basically says that Marilyn did take sleeping pills and she was going under from the pills but she was still alive then someone came in dressed up as a doctor (that marilyn reffered to as Dr. M (i think)...) and injected her with a needle into her heart. What Marilyn belived to be Nebutol.
Sylvia went to her house to get a reading for a show and immediatly Marilyn contacted her without the help from her guide. She explained what the tile said in latin and all that. She said she also talked to Joe Dimaggo when he was alive about Marilyn and what she had experienced and that he was nicer than she expected. Since she is a pyschic that he would push her away but he didnt.

I have my beliefe in pyshics because I had experiences and for the most part I do believe her but I posted this to see the opinon of the theory rather than a physic bashing or I dont belive in that Sylvia type of discussion.

Could a doctor actually come in and do this? Does it make sense? Or do you think she was killed in another way?
marilyns_firstkiss
there were no needle marks found in the autopsy and as far as i remember the heart was normal size, not enlarged or anything...this theory could have never happened. and sorry, but sylvia brown is a fraud.
melslovepotion
QUOTE(marilyns_firstkiss @ Feb 17 2007, 05:21 PM) [snapback]127476[/snapback]
there were no needle marks found in the autopsy and as far as i remember the heart was normal size, not enlarged or anything...this theory could have never happened. and sorry, but sylvia brown is a fraud.

no.gif Never mind then. The fraud part was unessary though. unsure.gif
Nancy
She is most definitely a fraud. Ever seen any of her many appearances on Montel Williams? Shameful is an understatement. Check out this videos for further confirmation. Or just do a Google search (sylvia brown + fraud) and you'll get tons of hits.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dkbkkkT6ejA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yNvOtpdG6bM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eJFWSTD8vpQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6jF-d2pE9Ls
mels
Please remember that this is not the place to post your opinions on people that are not Marilyn. You are free to say that you don't believe or not what, but always keep in mind that you might hurt people in the process.

Try to keep your words and opinions nice and warm smile1.gif
melslovepotion
Thank You Mels for pointing that out!
marilyns_firstkiss
thats why i said sorry ahead of time...and it is important to let people know this woman is indeed a fraud...it may hurt your feelings but hopefully it will save you money. this woman goes on tours and charges a fee for people to come and see her...sadly my sister and her friends fell for it,,,and my sister wasted her money because not only did she not even get to speak to sylvia brown, but also there was misinformation given to the friend...also its obvious she was very wrong about marilyn,,,,,so once again, excuse me for giving an opinion but i do feel it was necessary...
and thanks to jemaniac for the links!
Lauren Michele
Erin, Sylvia was on Montel Williams doing a live reading. A woman stood up and asked if her husband was okay. Sylvia said, well he drowned. The woman was stunned and replied "My husband died at the World Trade Center on 9/11. Sylvia was so off. Sylvia then said something like "Well he drowned because of the hoses". It was unbelievable. I have no faith in her anymore.
meganmarilyn
I believe in the afterlife, but I also believe that Marilyn is not a spirit that is still wandering the earth and people can communicate with her still. My opinion is Marilyn is in heaven. If this lady was psychic, then why doesn't she have Marilyn describe what heaven looks like or what her surroundings are? You notice that question never comes up when the topic is psychics and communicating with spirits. I also believe that spirits can deceive you and say they are someone else. There is good and evil. Marilyn was and is everything that is good. Wherever she is now, I am sure it is a place that is beautiful and loving. Not spending eternity roaming the earth so people can talk to her and ask her about how she died or how many men she slept with. Her life was more important than that. There is a reason she shined as brightly as the moon and stars do. throb.gif
Lauren Michele
I sincerely doubt with all of my heart that Sylvia Browne communicated with Marilyn. I used to beleive in her too. Shame on her!
meganmarilyn
Well when the bottom line for psychics is about money, what else is there to believe? Money is the driving force, not the truth where a spirit is in the afterlife. If you are content with the material things of earth then that is where your heart is. We all know Marilyn was more than that, she was different than most people because she wanted something deeper and more emotional to connect too than the material side of life. Don't be shocked, people are making money off Marilyn and will continue to do so in the future.

QUOTE(Lauren Michele @ Feb 21 2007, 06:19 AM) [snapback]127715[/snapback]
I sincerely doubt with all of my heart that Sylvia Browne communicated with Marilyn. I used to beleive in her too. Shame on her!
melslovepotion
OK well it seems like this discussion is getting way off topic. It is about the theory of Sylvia not weather or not you belive in psychics. I know you said sorry and I had no problem with that remark. I dont think it is right to charge money for readings but I am psychic and I am not a phony I dont charge and I dont rub peoples faces in it. I wouldnt pay her money I just belive in some of her theroies because of my experiences. But its frustrating when you try to talk about is a possible theory and people arent really talking about it they just go on rants which there is nothing wrong but then this should be in the seperate discussion not the Mariyn section. Thats all it seems like were off topic. It doesnt hurt my feelings its just getting to much off track. blush.gif If it keeps on going this way I'm just gonna delete it. no.gif
meganmarilyn
The topic started with that she wrote a book called the afterlife, where she talks about Marilyns death. So I don't know where I myself got offtopic, since I was talking about Marilyn and the afterlife. This is the general discussion board for this thread....which usually means, people who want to 'discuss'. People just have different opinions, I think that helps us understand areas we might not know about. No hard feelings. throb.gif
marilyns_firstkiss
i swear it seems anytime someone doesn't agree with where the conversation is going they have to throw out the "off topic" card...i agree with megan...we all have our opinions...and that is why most any discussion on any forum may tend to go off topic...the conversation has to move forward rather than stagnate and die...and the question was about sylvia browns theory on how marilyn died,,,which was easy to dispel, and i also have to backup why the theory was wrong. i do realize that melslovepotion did not want to discuss sylvia brown as a person,,,but really how can you expect someone not to elaborate on this lady with the scary smokers voice when she was soooo obviously wrong! and i wonder if she really did talk to joe...and if she did i wonder if he thought this lady is nuts and she needs a ricolla!
melslovepotion,,,,i want you to know that just because this sylvia jerk is easily labeled a fraud,,,does not mean that we group all psychics that way...i will totally admit i am a skeptic about anything and everything...but just know that i or we are not attacking you for your gift,,,you know what you have and good for you! just put it to good use and always be honest....that we can appreciate with anything in life! no hard feelings k?
melslovepotion
No hard feelings at all and I am not in a whining mood. I put into the post "I posted this to see the opinon of the theory rather than a physic bashing or I dont belive in that Sylvia type of discussion." I do not care if you like Syvlia or not i'm just talking about the theory and if the theory is bunk then just say that instead of going on and on about Sylvia. Also since meganmarilyn and marilyns first kiss you guys looks like you care enough to keep responding so there is no hard feelings, it seems like there isnt. console.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.