Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum List Issue
Everlasting Star Community > Off topic discussion > Test your posting skills
Fav
Is anyone having the same problem I am? The pathway list that usually shows at the top of a topic or forum that you are viewing is no longer there when you go into one or the other. This means that to get out of it you have to continually hit the back button. Any help or advice on this would be good.
LasseK
QUOTE(Fav @ Dec 5 2006, 12:46 AM) [snapback]121259[/snapback]
Is anyone having the same problem I am? The pathway list that usually shows at the top of a topic or forum that you are viewing is no longer there when you go into one or the other. This means that to get out of it you have to continually hit the back button. Any help or advice on this would be good.

Yes, I noticed that too. Would prefer having that pathway.

Lasse
Katri^
I'm having the same problem too :(
mels
Fav,

Thank you for telling us about this issue. It seems that I removed this thing unintentionnaly (I just checked out the official IPB boards and they do have the breadcrumbs while, indeed, we don't).

I will try to find out what it is I deleted and will try to restore it ASAP.

Mels

Edit
Okay I found out that I had accidently deleted a tiny little line of code. It's back up now and the breadcrumbs are back full force smile1.gif

Let me know if it's better now!
Fav
Thanks Mels. The issue is sorted out now and it is working fine. Cheers for sorting it out! clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.