Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Unexplained: Death Of Marilyn Monroe
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn's mysterious death > General discussion
Young
Did anyone catch "The Unexplained: Death of Marilyn Monroe?" There was a police officer on his way to Marilyn's home when he saw a black Lincoln Continental speeding by. He pulled the car over and Peter Lawford was driving. There were two passengers: Dr. Greenson and Robert Kennedy. This goes with Norman Jeffries [Eunice Murray's son-in-law] testimony that Peter Lawford showed up to Marilyn's home with Robert Kennedy that night along with two other men. They also interviewed Dr. Nigouchi who admitted that the ruling of her death as a probable suicide was heavily influenced by her past. He also admitted that there was not enough evidence to rule her death a suicide but it was done anyway. It aired tonight on the Biography Channel. It will air again at 2:00 AM [Eastern TIme]
Robby
I also heard about this is in some other documantarie, I always think it's a very mysterious, dark case.
Lauren Michele
I am so upset, I don't get the biography channel. bye2.gif ...Lauren M.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.