Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marilyn Monroe As The Girl
Everlasting Star Community > Discussions > The Book Club
Stacy
Does anyone have the scans of this book. It was posted on the web several years ago. My scans were stored on discs and my new computer doesn't read them. Does someone else have them...and would you be kind enough to post them here for us?! Thanks.
Tara
Stacy, I have the scans (though not the book.) I will post them here. marilynbybrandon_190.gif

PS These were scanned by Roy Turner, I don't think the webpage is online anymore. Many thanks to him for sharing this lovely and rare book.
Tara
More ... sorry but scan 37 is missing. As I recall, I could not save that page. Let's hope it wasn't important! laugh.gif
Tara
More...

The last part - the final scan is a photo autographed by guests at the Romanoff's party.

Hope this all of it. It's all I have.
Paju
Thank you Tara worshippy.gif
Stacy
Oh, Tara...that is it!!! I'm so glad you have shared the book scans with us. I thought it was lost forever. Thanks again.
Tara
You're both very welcome and I'm glad to help. biggrin.gif
Paju
So... This book was never on my semi-realistic wish list because I always thought it would be way out of my price range if I ever happened to come across a copy. Well, today I have been proven wrong. I won it on eBay for 50 euros with shipping. 50 euros is still quite a bit of money for a book, but this is so rare and I have never before seen one that was priced at under 100 euros... So I couldn't resist. I can't believe I'm getting this book!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.