Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eunice Murray
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Marilyn's mysterious death > General discussion
Nina
Hi everyone,

I'm still writing a little biography for my website on Eunice Murray and while I'm still searching for something about her, I found the information that Eunice married the husband of her late sister Carolyn.

Carolyn died in 1976 and Eunice married her husband Franklin Blackmer in 1976 - in the same year her sister died, she married her husband - how strange is that?

I would like to know, what you think about that?

Well, it's my personal opinion but a person, who can do something like that, had/has really problems!!!

w00t.gif
Tara
Actually, I think it's quite common. Perhaps not with your sister, but I have heard of several people who have married the partners of friends who have died. I think you have to be in the situation to understand. Often if the person who died was ill for a long time, the people close to him/her can become close, and bring each other a great deal of comfort after that person is gone. Because they have gone through that experience together, it draws them closer.
Paju
It does sound really strange, but like Tara said, it's in a way understandable. If the two of them have grown close during the years as they have seen each other, they may suddenly feel really close to each other after the person who brought them together has died. I don't know how common that is, but I think it's not that uncommon either.
Katri^
I have always hated Eunice Murray and I always will. I think she killed Marilyn. And that sister-thing doesn't sound very good.
Celia
QUOTE(Katri^ @ Jul 18 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]109700[/snapback]
I have always hated Eunice Murray and I always will. I think she killed Marilyn. And that sister-thing doesn't sound very good.

She didnīt kill Marilyn. Why should she? I guess youīve read Donald Spotoīs book. Well,the purple decoloration in her colon itīs said to be absolutely normal and not due to an enema. On the other hand
why would somebody need anybody else to apply an enema? Any human being with two hands and no handicaps can apply an enema without any futher help. Would you allow your housekeeper to see your parts
without a need? If you ask me , I wouldnīt. And I canīt see why Marilyn would allow her housekeeper such intimate behaviour , itīs so easy to apply an enema! Try and tell me if you still think that old women did it.
Lauren Michele
QUOTE(Tara @ May 25 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]105460[/snapback]
Actually, I think it's quite common. Perhaps not with your sister, but I have heard of several people who have married the partners of friends who have died. I think you have to be in the situation to understand. Often if the person who died was ill for a long time, the people close to him/her can become close, and bring each other a great deal of comfort after that person is gone. Because they have gone through that experience together, it draws them closer.

Hi everyone!! Tara, I do agree with you. Two people may become close during a difficult period. Perhaps Eunice may not be well liked or looked at as a bit odd or nonforthtelling, but she didn't leave a husband or break up a family.
Lauren Michele...
jennie2000
Well, I tend to agree a tiny bit with Katri. I think that lady was low-life scum to be honest. That she married her sister's husband the same year her sister died on the other hand, was her decision, and hopefully they lived happily ever after. It's not uncommon in close families that brother's marry the deceased brother's wife etc. just to make sure the children are well looked after and so on. As long as it's not brother and sister, niece and uncle... anyone should be allowed to marry whoever, without other people's judgment.
jennie2000
QUOTE(Celia @ Jul 18 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]109708[/snapback]
She didnīt kill Marilyn. Why should she? I guess youīve read Donald Spotoīs book. Well,the purple decoloration in her colon itīs said to be absolutely normal and not due to an enema. On the other hand
why would somebody need anybody else to apply an enema? Any human being with two hands and no handicaps can apply an enema without any futher help. Would you allow your housekeeper to see your parts
without a need? If you ask me , I wouldnīt. And I canīt see why Marilyn would allow her housekeeper such intimate behaviour , itīs so easy to apply an enema! Try and tell me if you still think that old women did it.

Dearie, have you seen Marilyn's scene of death photos? It is quite clear that she died after someone had been interfering with her behind. If you want to insert something into your own behind, I think the easiest way is to lift your legs up and do it while lying sideways. If you wanted to insert something into another person's behind, the easiest way would be to put that person on their stomach and spread their legs. Marilyn died on her stomach, with her legs apart. So what book did YOU read that said the discoloration was normal? Or are you a doctor yourself? I think you're absolutely right, Eunice Murray did not kill Marilyn, but don't start shouting before you know what you're shouting about.
Celia
QUOTE(jennie2000 @ Jul 19 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]109763[/snapback]
Dearie, have you seen Marilyn's scene of death photos? It is quite clear that she died after someone had been interfering with her behind. If you want to insert something into your own behind, I think the easiest way is to lift your legs up and do it while lying sideways. If you wanted to insert something into another person's behind, the easiest way would be to put that person on their stomach and spread their legs. Marilyn died on her stomach, with her legs apart. So what book did YOU read that said the discoloration was normal? Or are you a doctor yourself? I think you're absolutely right, Eunice Murray did not kill Marilyn, but don't start shouting before you know what you're shouting about.

Do you really have to be so agressive? I wasnīt shouting just saying what to me is obvious.
Iīm not a doctor but another fan who spoke with a doctor was told that dicoloration doesnīt mean enema. On the other hand, well, whatīs wrong with lying on your stomach with your legs appart?. Does that mean that somebody has been dealing with your behind?? IĻm sure I have had that position more than once and thank God nobody dared to deal with my behind.
Anyway, if you want to believe that Marilyn was murdered that`s your choice, I used to believe it to, before
I started to pay attention to many other points of views and to realise where the conspiracy theories came from. So my choice is not to believe that she was murdered. And what you stated as a proof of Marilyn having been applied an enema doesnīt make sense to me.
jennie2000
Celia,

I'm so sorry for my rude reply!
I was in a "vile" mood and shouldn't have been here at all... or, well, not replying to anyone...
I do believe certain things, but there's no reason to be rude to other people for believing something else.
Just to say I'm sorry..
throb.gif Molly
Celia
QUOTE(jennie2000 @ Jul 21 2006, 04:39 PM) [snapback]109871[/snapback]
Celia,

I'm so sorry for my rude reply!
I was in a "vile" mood and shouldn't have been here at all... or, well, not replying to anyone...
I do believe certain things, but there's no reason to be rude to other people for believing something else.
Just to say I'm sorry..
throb.gif Molly

No problem Molly, thanks for apologysing marilynbybrandon_190.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.