Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unsolved History
Everlasting Star Community > The experts' lounge > Documentaries
rachelmarie
Hi All,

I've heard there is supposed to be a Marilyn documentary on Discovery this Thursday (11th May) It's the 'Unsolved History' programme. However, I can't find it in the Discovery listings and am wondering if it's being shown in the US only (I'm in UK) Anyone know?
Thanks,

Rach xx
Tara
Yes it's just the US for now, but I'm sure it will be shown elsewhere soon. Discovery have previously made another documentary on Marilyn's death, but I think this is a new one.

PS I've just posted the listing and it says the docu was made in 2003. So it looks like it isn't a new docu at all. The 2003 docu is regularly shown on Discovery UK, and you can buy the DVD on Ebay.
rachelmarie
Thanks for getting back to me so speedily Tara. I don't get Discovery anyway so wanted to know as my parents were going to tape it for me. Shame it's not on in UK yet but i'll look out for it on eBay.
Thanks again xx clapping.gif
Tara
You're welcome Rachel. biggrin.gif
Tara
The docu will be on the UK Discovery Channel next week, under this title:

Who Killed Marilyn Monroe?

Reconstructs the autopsy with the help of two experts and interviews those closely involved to determine how Marilyn Monroe really died.

Monday 22nd May 01.00 Discovery
Dirrty_Blonde
i always keep missing these documentaries:(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.