Follow ES on Twitter

Boards rules & guidelines | Help | Search | Members | Calendar

Welcome Guest Log In. This is a private community that no longer accept new registrations.

Search on ES with Google :
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Was Mm Abused After Death?
Share |
Robby
post Dec 3 2005, 01:04 PM
Post #1
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

I've read in the Unabridged Marilyn that someone sayd that Marilyn's dead body was sexually abused by necrophillians, is this true?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tara
post Dec 3 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #2
Glittering Mist

Group Icon

No, I don't see how that could have happened. It's just one of these sick rumours that people like to pass around. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif)

+Quote Post
Paju
post Dec 3 2005, 08:42 PM
Post #3
♥ Appleblossom ♥

Group Icon

Damn I hope that's not true. It would be really sick.

+Quote Post
Robby
post Dec 3 2005, 09:04 PM
Post #4
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

They say it because Marilyn had some bruise wounds on her body.

+Quote Post
Fav
post Dec 6 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #5
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

The boards standards have just shot right through the floor..... (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/schmoll.gif)

+Quote Post
Robby
post Dec 7 2005, 11:53 AM
Post #6
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

The boards standards have just shot right through the floor.....

Well sorry, I only wanted to ask.

+Quote Post
Paju
post Dec 8 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #7
♥ Appleblossom ♥

Group Icon

I think it's okay to ask. I mean, that's the way we can make sure these rumors are false and untrue.

+Quote Post
ellen
post Dec 8 2005, 10:18 PM
Post #8
ellen

Group Icon

hi robby (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) i don't think you should have said sorry for asking a question.i have read this myself and have wondered if it were true.all i can say is i hope not love ellen xxx

+Quote Post
njeane77
post Dec 20 2005, 01:06 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

The bruises on MM's body must have come before she died - it's impossible to produce brusing once rigor mortis has set in. I think that this is one of those horrible rumours that go round - probably fuelled by the shroud and morgue pics that some unscrupulous photographers took after her death.

Sarah-kate

+Quote Post
Robby
post Dec 20 2005, 03:19 PM
Post #10
Everlasting Star

Group Icon

Maybe those bruise wounds came when someone killed MM. (it's only a theorie, but maybe by an enema).

+Quote Post
marilyn
post Jan 16 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #11
mega fan

Group Icon

I've never heard this story before

+Quote Post
Tara
post Jan 16 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #12
Glittering Mist

Group Icon

QUOTE(njeane77 @ Dec 20 2005, 12:06 PM) [snapback]94608[/snapback]
The bruises on MM's body must have come before she died - it's impossible to produce brusing once rigor mortis has set in. I think that this is one of those horrible rumours that go round - probably fuelled by the shroud and morgue pics that some unscrupulous photographers took after her death.

Sarah-kate

Good thinking Sarah-Kate. This sounds plausible to me.

+Quote Post
Charli
post Jan 17 2006, 02:59 PM
Post #13
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

I seriously doubt its true, but if it is, I hope the SOB rots in a watery grave!!!

+Quote Post
Cuddlebottoms
post Jan 23 2006, 10:13 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

I've heard of stories of people's body's being abused sexually. But I have never heard about this one of Marilyn. I highly doubt they would do that, due to the media and such. But they technically abused the rights of her privacy by whoever took the mortuary pictures of her lying dead on the table. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/no.gif)

+Quote Post
purple-haze
post Feb 23 2006, 12:13 AM
Post #15
Just wants to be wonderful...

Group Icon

it would be so eerie to be in the same room as such a famous woman, and shes passed on. i dont think i could have brought myself to take that photo, i dont think i could even be in the room! so if someone abused her body in otherways they must me a bit mental in the head. (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/eyebrow.gif)

+Quote Post
sabine
post Feb 28 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #16
sabine

Group Icon

No...no...no.....OMG.....sick! (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
Marilyn's bruises on her body were most likely a result of her bumping into things. She took sleeping pills during the day, making her drowsy. She sports one heck of a bruise in the Barris photos from June/July of 1962.....

sabine

+Quote Post
Lauren Michele
post Apr 8 2006, 12:09 AM
Post #17
Everlasting Smile

Group Icon

It is very sick. But I watched too much reality TV and I don't mean the ones where people do outlandish things for money. I mean, Forensic Files and real crime stories and there are alot of sick individuals on this planet. The thought did cross my mind at one point and I hope I am not labeled as a sicko.

Perhaps not. I would like to think the coroner did his job properly if that's who some people think would do something like that.

This is something that pops in my mind when i've read it here on the board and I quickly block it out. I am not comfortable even typing this but the real world has sickos and like someone said back a few posts...if it did occur, may he rot in a watery grave. Amen.

+Quote Post
pinup
post Apr 25 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #18
Ultimate fan

Group Icon

I also heared this rumour and i hope to god its not true. Then again some people did take her hair which you can now buy on ebay from her dead body which i do not agree with wheather it was being cut off or not, i wouldnt like to own a piece of her hair that has been taken from her dead body it does not seem right. So who knows what happend. I also dont understand why they published a book of her funeral with pictures of her in the morgue and everything its a bit sick.

+Quote Post
meztisa
post Apr 26 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #19
team marilyn

Group Icon

Marilyn, especially towards the end of her life, wanted respect. Although her early death immortalized her into a legend, a true definition of a Silver Screen star, being a sex symbol did not do her any justice. It makes me depressed to realize that she will not get away from that image and be recognized for her true talents, even though she was physically beautiful. I think disrespectful people decided to play on her sexuality and made up that stupid rumor about her body's encounter with a necrophilliac. And if it's true...Shame on them. Desecrating a body after death....well that's just disgusting! I wish people would leave Marilyn alone in peace.

+Quote Post
dwane
post Apr 27 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #20
I'm trying so hard...

Group Icon

i really hope not! hopefully people in this world aren't so sick that they need to rape a dead womans body. sick, just sick... (IMG:http://www.everlasting-star.net/boards/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 04:25 AM
This Marilyn Community is sponsored by:

Marilyn Emoticons and all Marilyn related icons and buttons © Brandon Heidrick 2003-2009, Twitter icon by IconTexto.com
Avatars contributed by : Paju of Love Marilyn, Nina of Marilyn Online, Marloes of Marilynfan.org, Faith of starleticons_, Jeharsy, Ariane, and Missy.
Header image by Marina.